If I was running an NFT pool server. And if I connect alone to this pool. Will I be luckier than solo NFT?

1. I have a NFT pool server and only I am connected.
  2. Just solo NFT (Self pooling)
    Which one is lucky?

There would be no relevant difference.

I wouldn’t be so sure. I soloed for a while, then I got into a pool and within 12 hours I found a block. Maybe it’s luck, but the same thing happened twice.

1 Like

I am sure. Luck is luck and math is math. There is no advantage one way or the other.

2 Likes

Seems like you answered your own question! Happy pooling!

It wouldn’t make any difference. I’d even argue that your chances are even lower if you set up a separate pool since you’re adding additional complexity to your whole setup that you could potentially mess up.

I used to pool at some point. But the pool I was in closed down and then I switched to self pooling.While I was in the NFT pool I never hit a block. Shortly after leaving(like 2-3 days later) I hit a block solo pooling. Then I had a dry streak not hitting a single block for 60 days(should have gotten one every 30ish days on average). Afterwards hit 2 blocks on the same day. It’s really just a matter of luck.

Hah dunno man but something similar happened to me: I got my first block only after connecting to a pool, maybe there is just one lucky pool that helps its users get more blocks and we both are connected to it : )