If you want to get your chia earnings paid in btc or eth, make your voice heard

If you want to get your chia earnings paid in btc or eth, make your voice heard.
I was suggesting pool operators to be creative on this Forum, on Twitter…
One pool heard it and now about to implement it, make your voice heard on their Twitter opinion pool.

1 Like

I have no interest in being paid in any other crypto besides XCH.

2 Likes

In my experience the pools that pay in other coins than what is being mined have bad rates - it’s always best to manage that yourself. You pay for the convenience, sometimes worth it when you mine a random shit coin, but generally I prefer to manage it myself.

1 Like

If Chia gets popular we’ll probably see it carried by a few of the large autoconvert pools: lots of people prefer their alt mining/farming to be paid out in other coins.

Yes. Any way, that opinion poll is now closed for voting. Majority went for “yes”. So, getting paid in alt coins is at around the corner.

I didn’t even notice the link. And the pool was only leaning that way by half a percent. I wouldn’t call that a clear response. Also, it only had 87 votes. But, whatever floats your boat.

Whoever gets 50+ is majority.

My boat may float on solo soon.

It would be far more useful to just have more places to exchange to/from XCH, independent of any particular pool.

1 Like