Incoming rewards not arrived in wallet

CHIA shows me 2 XCH was farmed but after several days the wallet remains empty (only 9 mojo).
wallet and full node are synced.

what is the reason?
is there any way to fix the problem and make available the XCH in the wallet?
In any case I would like to be sure the problem is fixed and next time no any XCH will be lost.

thanks in advance for coop

The receive addresses are different.
Screenshot 2021-06-30 170058

Are you sure you are looking at the right wallet? Because the address for the .00000**9 looks like the one you are looking at.

But the history of the wallet shows only related entries and therefore the reward address should also be a valid public key of this wallet/private key.

1 Like

I have only one wallet that is : xch1wkugp0l67q7uc0mxs2np9zdqqx8axnmlkunr7dy8p5dw8p04pccqkuy2gd

deleting of wallet DB and re-sinc can help?

Did you ever resolve your issue? We are having the same issue.

I have the same issue. i’ve see right now that i’ve received an income one week ago, but for some reason i haven’t received them, and of course they are confirmed.

I’ve also noticed ‘Receive Address’ are different (from both income and actual one compared to my first income one).

I had a similar issue and I found that I had the receive address set to a different wallet. This was because when I initially setup the Chia software I had an issue an did a reinstall and created a new wallet. Turns out that the receive address of the first wallet was still configured. So there was a disconnect between the wallet on my node and the actual receive address. So I had inadvertently setup a cold wallet. Luckily I still had the key for the first wallet. When I synched the original wallet my chia appeared…So maybe the receive address you have listed is for a different wallet. You should check with the chia keys show command in Powershell…