It's not much but it's honest work

Edited out any links to pool since post was flagged by members.

5 Likes

Do you farm in solo?

Just started replotting its our set up at elysiumpool

joined. win me some blocks

1 Like

Damn who needs a pool with those monsters

1 Like

@ electroboys Will do, rest of the plotters should be online by weekend. Ill post some data on the best bang for your buck ploter set ups. We have tried just about every type of set up.

Jeeeeesus… plot goals.

With the exception of the IBM mainframe/data center that is here locally, I haven’t seen any business of any size with that much compute and storage power. What was or is the use of all that if it wasn’t going to be used for Chia?

1 Like

Usually I build out servers and resell them as a hobby, so this was right down my alley, may have went little over the top. Planning on reselling most of the plotters after the drives are filled and maybe do a raffle for some of the members here.
Also seems like post was flagged, can the mods let me know what I did wrong? Ill take our website link out since it seems like we can’t mention our pool here.

Also Ill have some data for everyone on what’s cost effective and what we discovered was over kill. getting everything into a spread sheet.

1 Like

“its-not-much-but…”

tenor

How many TB?

2 Likes

currently 4.7pb, if all racks loaded 13.5pb estimated using 16tb disks

Imagine you had this by the middle of last April.

1 Like

I wish, I had most of it together by may, Jbods were still 200$ a unit back then so didnt get hit to hard. But I’m in it for the long run, HODL for next couple of years, personally I think chia has a good future just need to get past the starting bumps.

What does the electric bill run to on something like that? I have about 0.15PB and have spent £90/month on electricity so far plotting it.

I run it on a 170kwh solar array so I actually still need work out what its costing me in real world electricity, but we do know its pulling less then 100amps since the breaker has not tripped yet. Ill get back to you on better electrical estimates.

1 Like