Join the waitlist of Harvesting pool with 6,000+ users pre-registered so far!

Before I start to give you more details, I want to warn you that all pools that currently operate work by using a hacked Chia client and the private keys of their users including hpool. Which means that these pools could just steal the balance of your wallet if they wanted to. NEVER give anyone your private keys, no matter what.

Our project HarvestingPool.com will wait for Chia to officially support pools and get started once the code is published. We already rented several servers in the US and EU to provide our users with the quickest possible connection speed. You can join the waitlist to get notified about further developments and once the pool goes live.

We will not only offer a mining pool, but plan to create an active and engaging community including a forum and a live chat, where people can get help regarding technical problems or just hang out together. We also aim to charge the lowest fees of all pools, and will update you with the definitive rate before we start.

We have many ideas to make the farming process as nice as possible, like a simple web interface that shows you your farming result and status, which you can check on your mobile device. Additionally, we also want to use a part of the pool fees to create a monthly bonus system, where a random farmer of the pool gets a windfall of several XCH at once. This should encourage also smaller farmers to take part in the pool, and give them every week/month the chance to make some big gains.

We will send out an email this week with some updates. My team and me are actively monitoring all activities of the Chia developers and will start the pool as soon as the code for the clients is updated. Currently we plan to set the fees below 1% but of course we will provide you with an exact number before the pool starts.

Happy farming everyone!

3 Likes