[Join Venture] Plotting my 10 PB Storage

That comment isn’t even worth a reply, to anyone thinking about joining this charming pillar of the community, good luck!

Now Goodwill is offering 100% ROI in thirty days in another thread.

This peep is a con artist.

Stay away from any of his scams.

You cant proof my scam, the evidence even said otherwise :wink: , just look my thread that i send to you in my other thread

Plotting to the cloud (online storage) requires monthly payment to the cloud server. There is no guarantee that a person will retain or profit from any plot you are paid to create for them.

Your profit (and other) claims make no sense. You have no contract, user agreement, business name or address, website, reviews, or even a modicum of credibility. All you have is your scam threads.

Your basic claim of having 10 PiB to fill is crazy, and if it was true, then you would be busy filling it yourself.

You are a con artist. Bugger off.

2 Likes

Well lets say you just dont know the way :wink:

Do you see other plot service in here?? Do you mean every one of them also scam?? Let me tell you something, the online business is attractive to many people whether buyer or seller because its not rigid, its flexible, not like offline business which is far more rigid. the old ways if i can say

Yea even now all my resource is busy filling my online storage, thats why i stop my plotting service, good job :smiley: :+1: at least you understand that i also plotting my cloud storage

Btw this is the last time i will reply in this thread, because i already closed this JV, and its not in my best interest to reply this thread, if you want ask question pls reply on my last JV thread, ofc if you want to bump my thread so more people will know it :wink:

So you are no longer offering plotting services? How come you never said that before? Why this thread to “Join Venture”?

Why do you have a second thread offering 100% ROI in thirty days?

You are a not a very good con artist and are quickly running out of dodges.

You are a scammer. Bugger off.

1 Like

run harvester on his servers that’s not need the private keys., run farmer on your own server(small cloud server),

I think the risk of such cooperation is too high. It’s not the security problem, but the cooperation itself. The farmer may lose everything, but the storage party will not.

oh, If it’s Google drive or something online cloud storage, it’s meaningless.
ignore my first post.

what cloud service can you even farm on ?

Locking this thread.

3 Likes