Just Farming on another machine

Hello guys,
Could anybody direct me how to setup just a farmer on same network. My plotter is my first machine and I want to setup another as just a farmer.
All I can find is to setup a harvester not a farmer. I need a machine to just farm.
Your help on this would be greatly appriciated.

Is this what you’re looking for?

If you just want another farmer machine, then just run and farmer service from the CLI.

1 Like

Thank you for your attention. That is all done and it’s working like a charm. :pray:

Now If I want to segregate those earnings ?
Means I have few drives within the same launcher id and I want to separate earnings from drives.

What has your question have to do with the OPs ? Why post it here not in your other (unintelligible) thread? You need to speak the chia language we understand. Launcher ID? Separate earnings from drives? What?

1 Like

I think he was just drunk. :joy::joy:

Let me explain, I have plotted 200TB for hard drives. The concern is that I am keeping all in one, but 100 TB shares from somebody so I want to have something so we get payout calculation of both.

I wish I could but dont have time to drink

I hope its clear to you now.

You should have explained it in the first place, otherwise how we could have gussed that? Sorry for the joke.

The Chia software isn’t designed to payout to multiple wallet address depending on drives. The only way that can be achieved is running separate chia programs. Your only other option is to manually calculate the split and pay your partner.