MaxioPool - World’s first PPS Chia Farming Pool has Launched

any plans on making a reward calculator? or maybe a current formula to work it out ourselves?

Shall we erase our chia plots for the maxiopool or just use them?

Think I’ll give it a week to thrash out any wrinkles before committing.

ok so ive been testing the pool today with a few plots.

this morning it said 2tib. ive been adding plots all day. im at 3tib in my plots folder and now the interface is going down to 1.5tib?

not making sense. how is my farmer space going down when my plot numbers are increasing?

Hi, first of all thank you for trying out our pool! The netspace is an estimate in our best effort. For a more accurate figure, you should be looking at 24 hours average which seems to be pretty close for some people I’ve spoken with.

Your reward is calculated based off your points, not netspace. As long as we keep receiving points from you a few times an hour, you are not going to miss out on any reward. I’ve added this here in case you have concerns on this area :slight_smile:

Pool is not the most complex piece of software we have worked on, but does have its own challenges. Reward starts accumulating from your first plot and if you don’t like our pool for whatever reason, switch away with a few button clicks any time.

We use official pooling protocol, so you need to blew away your old plots and make new ones. It is a slow process but eventually all plots will be pooling plots might happen sooner than we think.

@ChiaMiner @glenol we have updated that rank to be “Master” overnight, many thanks for your input!

thanks! so is it a specific amount of XCH per point? is it a static amount or does it change?

It’s a controled variable. You wont see huge increase or decrease, therefore getting points a little early or late shouldn’t make a big difference.

and yes, XCH per point credited to your account real-time

yea i was just wondering so i could do math for rewards in my head on per tb and or per point basis

What is the standart plot size? Is there a limit for the total disk capacity? I have 40 TB and 20 coming soon. Is it enough for a moderate farmer. Thank you.

Hi Ksevin, we welcome farmers of all sizes. There is no such thing as standard size, of cos from (any) pool’s perspective the more space you bring in the better. :slight_smile:

Fee schedule page if you are interested
https://maxiopool.io/payout_fee

I’d imagine k32, if that’s what you meant.

Hey, we have released MaxioShovel v1.2.2 if you want to try it out. Should be pretty straight foward to use, but if you need help join our discord DM or ask in the support section.

We also have a pool member help writing a more comphrensive new user guide on the plotter at the moment.

thanks.

the point balance on my dashboard is over 100 points behind. this morning it was only 20 points behind… the gap is getting larger it seems.

it says ive only made like 22 points today on maxio but in my chia gui it says ive made 100+ points today

edit: are partials the same as points? maybe im just confusing myself…

Partials are the counts of submissions. Each could partial submission, worth more or less depending on the difficulty you were on. Hope it makes sense.

Thanks for always being so quick to reply!

1. is there a way to see the share count in the chia gui?
  2. is there a way to see the point count in the maxio dash?
  3. is there a formula that translates points to shares?
  1. Not at the moment. But do checkout 1.2 to see what’s in the GUI

2. There is a 2 hour average chart “Recent Points”. Individual point submission is very messy to show we have already tried that in the past.

3. points = difficulty for each submission

Also worth noting the points gets reset when payments are generated.

Hi, just wondering how fast is this MaxioShovel compare to madmax?