Missing Chia from the wallet

as you can see from the transaction list there is no outgoing. they suggested me to check on xchscan.com

Yes, I do see that they suggested to check xchscan. I also see them asking if you did check xchscan and you never answered. So I (along with everyone else) were left in the dark about how you found the transaction. But now that I know, it makes sense.

You really need to backtrack what you did on that system that allowed the hackers to do this. What did you install that let them in? Because if you don’t figure this out, you may just do it again and the only thing worse than losing XCH to a hacker is losing XCH twice.

I wouldn’t be surprised it this turns out to be that the light wallet was installed to try out offer files, buying CATs, transferring to an exchange, or something along those lines. If so, it isn’t missing, just not visible with the full wallet currently but that will be taken care of when the next update comes along.

Look at the address where the coins ended up…

It was created before the light wallet even existed, and is not this persons address.

My XCH is also missing. I can’t find any records of transfer out transactions. Like your experience, have you got your XCH back? I’m from China.