My new computer crashes every time I plot

I will check the fans too so, no I didn’t put any hard drives yet, just external ones, and there’s no GPU, just the one included with the motherboard

Could be, but keep in mind MB makers do not exhaustively test every memory module on the market with every board. So just because it is not on the list it does not mean it will not work, just that it is not verified by the maker that it does work.

If you suspect the RAM there are specific tests you can run for this:

https://www.memtest86.com/memtest86.html

I will try this. Thank you very much !

What model SSD do you have? Anything over 70 C the SSD will start to slow down and eventually crash. Are you plotting on the same drive as your OS?

I have Samsung 970 EVO, but I use the same on another computer and it works very well. No, I plot on a different hard drive, but I tried with plotting on an external drive to see and it crashed too

I am also having same issue I have managed to do 420 plots … did any one get solution please let me know… iam not able to do farming.

I have tried replaced of PSU, Motherboard, reinstalled my OS,SSD all most all parts are replaced… still same problem…

I hope I can get little help

Hello,
I had also PC crashing when plotting, otherwise fully stable for gaming/stresstests or idle.

Found out it happens when multiple plots are being copied to my storage hard drive at same time, so I have to increase delay or plot to different drives when plotting more plots than the storage drive could handle at same time.

On Windows you can check this in eventvwr and you will probably see lots of hdd failures and the some WHEA error and message that PC was restarted.

So the solution is to better plan the plotting so no plots are being copied to same drive at same time. 2 at same time is still ok for me, but then the speed drops to like 25% and if third plot copying joins the party, then it starts having some fails.

I am using external 8TB Seagate drives.

What plotter are you using?

Madmax plotter will negate this issue as it only plots one plot at a time, and is faster for alot of setups.

please contact to my mail id:santosh.loka@gmail.com

iam also having same problem if any one got solution let me know please.

You guys are tested with games?