My space-pool found a block but i can't find my 0.25 xch in my chia gui

My space-pool found a block but i can’t find my 0.25 xch in my chia gui

then most likely, you have an incorrect receive address configured in you GUI.
Check the farmer reward address and put it in Chiaexplorer.
Have you used something like Core-pool in the past? because their software sets the reward address to them for use in the OG pool

1 Like

yes… my problem are like you suggested… first problem my reward receive address is incorrect and i used Core-pool in the past before for farming with OG plots. do you have solution for retrieving my 0.25xch it back.

1 Like

Yeah when you re-install Chia much of the config gets preserved, including the payout address. Sucks

I dont know of any solution. You can have a look at some other topics with the same problem and see if those ppl got it resolved.
I think basically the only thing to do is ask Core pool to refund you, but seriously doubt they will.

1 Like

HI Dear friend, same for me did you got your xch back?

1 Like

I’m also curious to know if Yanoda8 can get his reward back.
I got the same issues with Space Pool. I didn’t receive my farmer reward when I won a block couple of weeks ago. I checked using XCHScan.com and it shows that the farmer reward went to another wallet. It’s really strange and already happened twice.
I send an email to info@pool.space but got no response.

2 Likes

@Adelphi @rafayel93 i think my 0.25 xch sent to core-pool that i used to farmed with my OG chia and I don’t find any solution from core-pool at all.

1 Like