My wallet returned to a month ago

Hello It has been a while since the mining bonus has not been added to the program wallet, and the amount of two numbers has been deducted from my bonus. There was a problem once and no matter what I did, the new transmissions are not clear.

What is mining? Are you sure you weren’t expecting Ethereum?

What is a bonus? Is that like if you’re a really good farmer with great performance?

I think you should delete your wallet and re-sync.

You did not understand my meaning, dear friend It has been a while since the transfer of xch to my wallet is not clear and does not update. Of course, it is a connection. I am using Windows version 1.4

I guess you missed the point we don’t mine chia we all farm it. Now go take another drink.

1 Like

I think you need to check with your mining pool first to see if anything was sent to you.

1 Like

Sounds like English might not be your first language so apologies if I’ve misunderstood - it sounds like you are in a pool but not receiving pool payouts?

Can we ask what pool it is? First thing to do is check pool payout address - might you have set it to a cold wallet at some stage?

1 Like

I would start by deleting the wallet db with chia program closed, then open it again and let it re-sync the wallet from zero.

2 Likes

This sounds to me like a wallet db issue.
Id try as advised in the post above by miguell.

1 Like

I thank my friends who guided me. The problem was solved by deleting the db wallet and restarting.

2 Likes