New PaaS Chia Cloud Plots! FREE giveaway plots for ChiaForum users!

We are launching a new Cloud Plotting Service! :cloud: :leaves:https://chiacloudplots.com/

For this reason we are welcoming the first 10 ChiaForum users with a totally free plot just entering the promo code CHIAFORUMFREEPLOT in our website.

Promo conditions:

• No payment method required for this promo, but creating an account is needed for delivering the download link.
  • Answer this post with “I love Chia” and order your plot in the next hour writing your ChiaForum username in the order notes.
  • Just one promo code per user.
  • User must have an account in ChiaForum older than this post.
  • Orders that don’t meet this conditions will be rejected.

We will be glad to have a little review in this post with your feedback about our PAAS. :grin:

Happy farming :leaves:,
Chia Cloud Plots

1 Like

I love Chia, of course ))))

1 Like

For all you that are not registered in ChiaForum yet, we recommend you to do it right now for future promo events! :v:

I love Chia too everybody should.

1 Like

yehhh. Got a free plot. Thanks chia for this wonderful initiative. Hope to invest in you soon.
Btw great support team very reliable.

1 Like

Hi gyanesh :raising_hand_woman:,

I need to clarify you, that we are not part of Chia.net official company. We are just a small team of Chia lovers that want to support this forum with the exponential growth of the space network.

But, hey! Thank you anyways! You have been very kind with us too! :hugs:

Awesome. Ordered one

1 Like

Thanks so much. I’m a beginner in Chia.

1 Like

I love Chia
Ordered one, thanks

1 Like

I love Chia thank you for it

1 Like

I Love Chia, thanks and good lock

1 Like

thanks I love chia, very good…

1 Like

I love chia! I forgot to put my username on the order, but my first name is on the order.

1 Like

anyone got your plot from this service?

It is showing “processing” for my order - from yesterday.

Hi endosym,

All the latest free plots requested in the post are completed and uploading. You will receive an email to get your download link in your account :wink:

1 Like

I love Chia , thank you for your great work!

I LOVE CHIA !!! the best<3