NFT Minting Tools

Do you know of any other tools out there that will help with minting? Here’s a couple I’ve found:

They aren’t flawless, but they do help a lot.

3 Likes

And someday I will be pushing one up to Github also. It’s still a work in progress at the moment. But one of my focuses (maybe different from others) will be on photography NFTs.

UPDATE: I’ve added a new column to my links page to track minting tools. XCH DEV

4 Likes

I went ahead a published a couple of proofs of concepts.

nftstorage-proofofconcept - This script is a proof of concept. The goal is to build a script to be able to upload a file to nft.storage and get the CID back.

exif2metadata-proofofconcept - This script is a proof of concept. The goal is to build a script to be able to build a metadata file by extracting EXIF data from a photograph. Also, includes a preparation script to build some collection metadata that can be reused for other files.

2 Likes

Came across another tool on Github… Imagenaria - Chia NFT Util

Update: Another one… XCHCentral Mint-An-NFT

3 Likes

Why are these links bit.ly links?

UPDATE: I changed them all to the full URL instead of bit.ly links.

Because I grabbed them off the links page on xchdev.com. I use a markdown system for that site and bit.ly links make it easier to maintain the tables in markdown because they are all the same length. MDwiki

I can edit each post and change to the full URL if that is preferred.

1 Like

I made a script for myself. It takes csv of URIs, hashes, and the mint options and mints with the RPC.

I made it this way so that I could do multiple file and metadata URIs when I mint. When I make my NFTs I use IPFS and arweave.

If you use it you’ll need to customize it for your needs: GitHub - roybotbot/roybotNFT-Minter: Chia NFT minting script using RPC and data from a CSV file

I generated the metadata with a tweaked version of the script here: GitHub - zakhikhan/chia-nft-minting-helper: a bash script to help make the process of minting a series of NFTs on the Chia Blockchain easier.

1 Like

Another one

(And don’t forget, you use all these tools/scripts at your own risk!)

1 Like

Is there any way to create a mint page like most collections do on, for instance, ETH? So that the person can visit the page, connect a wallet, pay for the NFT and receive it on that connected wallet.

1 Like

You can kinda do that, I think.

If you have Goby wallet and go to dexie, I think you can do something similar.

@YostraM uploaded his Marmot World Order minting tool!

1 Like

Give my bot a try! :sunglasses:

seedsn.app :seedling: on Twitter: “Welcome! I turn images, gifs, videos and links into NFTs on the @chia_project blockchain! Just mention me in your tweet and give me some time! I will like your tweet when I see it and reply with the link to the NFT when I’m finished. Have fun! Some more details below… :thread:” / Twitter

2 Likes

Scotopic’s chia-nft-minter
NFTr.pro Mintr
Chia Network’s chia-nft-minting-tool

1 Like

Introducing KryptoMine Minter Portable, an alternative for those who do not want to use Linux or CLI, and prefer to have a standalone application.

For the latest updates and download link, check out

Implemented functionalities:

• Read, create and filter metadata
  • Automatic metadata readout of existing collection to provide attribute suggestions
  • Automatic loading of collection information
  • Automatic incrementing of collection numbering
  • Automatic detection of missing metadata
  • Image preview for writing metadata
  • Automatic upload of images/NFTs and metadata files to NFT storage
  • Option to supply a backup server link
  • Automatic minting
  • Automatic offer creation for NFTs
  • Description Generation with Chat GPT

How is it not a standalone application? Did you mean, prefer not to have an installed application?

1 Like

:sweat_smile: it is a standalone* application. It was a Typo, I fixed it a day ago. Dont kow if the card will update in the forum.

*chia client must be installed