No rewards for 9863 plots for about a month

Hi, I’ve been running about 30 machines which are fast.
I have almost 1PB plots, but no rewards.
Please help me to fix this.

Farming status: Farming
Total chia farmed: 0.0
User transaction fees: 0.0
Block rewards: 0.0
Last height farmed: 0
Plot count: 9863
Total size of plots: 976.294 TiB
Estimated network space: 27237.168 PiB
Expected time to win: 6 days and 7 hours
Note: log into your key using ‘chia wallet show’ to see rewards for each key

2 Likes

Oh man… that is really unlucky :frowning: I don’t think anyone can help you… just be patient and wait. You might be unlucky now but then you could have a very good week and that will somewhat compensate… Unfortunately, the price of Chia is going down so that puts even more pressure on you.

Good luck! I hope you win some soon

1 Like

Thanks, however, I wonder if the version of chia cause this. For instance, 1.1.6 is running as the farmer.

I don’t think that’s it… I am running 1.1.7 and I won a few days ago with 900 plots. You have 10 times that.
Check for warning errors in your logs and test for bad plots possibly… here is a video:

I used that recently to check my plots and I found 15 that had errors. So definitely worth checking

1 Like

Other than that… just be patient. I know it’s hard because you probably invested a lot in this but this is all you can do right now :frowning:

Ok thanks a lot bro.

1 Like

I hope you get the win soon, I am at 1.5% of your plot size, but my fingers are crossed. If it turns out to be a problem can you come back and tell us what it was?

1 Like

I would check to make sure you are receiving all the challenges. Are you running anything like Chiadog? It will monitor your harvesters and make sure they are doing what they are supposed to.

2 Likes

Sure, I’ll come back with the reason. Thanks.

No, I do not run any other stuffs, but let me try it you mentioned. Thanks.

Can you give some details on your setup?

Windows or Linux?
Hardware specs

I assume a single farmer with no harvesters based on that output, correct?

Welcome! Have to say, your experience is truly depressing. I have a fraction of your plots, but was "lucky’ enough to get a couple rewards a month or so ago w/only a few hundred plots. Now with 1/10th of your plots, no rewards anymore, I guess as netspace keeps expanding. Check you debug logs to see if all is well, and also your response times for passing the filter to make sure there is no significant delays.

It’s Ubuntu 20.04.
I think I’ve got 2 XCH on one wallet after restarting chia farmer. And the other is running again on a separate server.

I got some problem with one server while the other was ok. So I moved the former one to the latter one which was ok. Then the latter one loaded all plots farmed from the former server. So I thought it’s gonna be ok.
But the problem was that they did not produced blocks nor XCH. So now I separated them again.
The latter one produced 2 XCH with about 100 TB. And the other is now running and chasing the top height. Presumably, it would be producing blocks when it reaches to the height.

The former farmer does not bring winning blocks despite it has more plots than the other one.
The latter one already got 2 XCH with about 100TB, but the former one has no rewards with about 900TB. Something must be missed. I want to share up to this.
Let me update later on how it goes on.
Thanks guys for your concerns and supports.

3 Likes

I’ve separated into two farmers in the different server and spent a couple of days so far.
However, the status of my account does not change anything.

In general, the expected time to win should come closer, but it’s still same days from the days ago this farmer started with the 9149 plots.

How can I do? please help me.

Farming status: Farming
Total chia farmed: 0.0
User transaction fees: 0.0
Block rewards: 0.0
Last height farmed: 0
Plot count: 9149
Total size of plots: 905.618 TiB
Estimated network space: 27000.757 PiB
Expected time to win: 1 week
Note: log into your key using ‘chia wallet show’ to see rewards for each key

Wallet height: 481796
Sync status: Synced
Balances, fingerprint: 1024647212
Wallet ID 1 type STANDARD_WALLET
*** -Total Balance: 0.0 xch (0 mojo)***
*** -Pending Total Balance: 0.0 xch (0 mojo)***
*** -Spendable: 0.0 xch (0 mojo)***

As a farmer the goal is to create Proof of Space “Proofs” that are submitted based on a block-chain challenge. These proofs must be within a quality limit set by the difficulty to win and be part of the block creation (you get rewarded XCH as block reward). They also must be submitted within 30 seconds of the challenge.

The first thing is the process is that plots need to pass the plot filter, this is a 1/512 chance for each plot.
Once a plot passes filter, the challenge hash needs to be inside the plot.
Once found, then a quality score is looked up in the plot, if this is good enough then the farmer will submit the “Proof”
This needs to complete within 30 seconds of the challenge for the Proof to be considered good enough based on difficulty.

you mentioned no blocks are won, so next step if to examine if your Farmer is creating Proofs

1. do your plots pass filter
  2. do your logs show Proofs are submitted (this is rare, based on your number of plots)
1 Like

Thanks for your detailed explanation.
Then how to pass the filter, such as, are there specific commends or steps?

some logs are followed below, is the money pocket meaning anything regarding winning block?

2021-06-25T22:28:50.668 wallet chia.wallet.wallet_blockchain: DEBUG fork_h: 481993, SB: 481994, peak: 481993
2021-06-25T22:28:50.677 wallet chia.wallet.wallet_blockchain: INFO :moneybag: Updated wallet peak to height 481994, weight 251081744,
2021-06-25T22:28:50.678 wallet wallet_server : DEBUG Time taken to process new_peak_wallet from e10755b2bf1189b3831ddd458fda2af146ecf328eec8a258375ec3bc6ab4f9ce is 0.12491297721862793 seconds

Check your logs for a line like this:

2021-05-18T14:23:29.691 harvester chia.harvester.harvester: INFO 1 plots were eligible for farming a4aa9aad6a… Found 1 proofs. Time: 1.47050 s. Total 371 plots

Note This doesn’t mean the Proof will result in a block won and XCH… it only means the Proof will be considered to participate in the block creation…

But this is a required step to get to XCH… so making sure this is happening helps debug the situation.

1 Like

I had been running about 25 harvesters for one farmer, so that I’ve got about 900 plots.
But now I just run only the farmer. Should I resume running the harvester again and keep running them all together for the created plots as well as new plots?

1 Like