NoSSD Chia Pool, +30% reward with new compressed plots, fast plotting without SSD

I think by definition there is more ‘work’ involved with this method, if it is indeed real. Something I touched upong a while back here.

Still on the fence myself, and rightly so IMO.

First, we have the OP’s Anthony and Dawson outlining their pool and project, and people rightly so are suspicious with their closed source executables and new accounts with no history. They then go on to provide more detail and the mood softens, but suspicion remains, again rightly so. It pays to be cautious.

Along comes another new account - madMAx43v3r - a name we all know, and suddenly it seems a lot of suspicion is fading for many…

Now I’ve no idea if the madMAx43v3r account is the real madMAx43v3r, perhaps others have independently verified this, and I’m sure if they have they will speak up. But what’s to stop me (or Anthony or Dawson for that matter…) creating a new account on here called BramCohen and coming along to join the party on this thread to rubber stamp their project and code ?

I get it if people know who they’re dealing with and know for example that the madMAx43v3r account is the real madMAx43v3r, but many here I’m sure don’t.

As a software developer myself, I have the utmost respect for the real madMAx43v3r, and if it turns out that Anthony and Dawson have really discovered something new and plausible, through a lot of hard work, then they also have by utmost respect.

But at present, for me the Jury is still out.

I’m also with @DigitalSpaceport insofar as if this is real with a real launch, it’s not the best way to go about it. Having said that, most software developers are not good with marketting, which is why they’re software developers…

Just my two pence, be cautious folks.

1 Like