"Not able to peername" Exeption

Hi all!

I was looking at my farming node logs and I’ve found some entries with this error:

2021-04-26T14:27:27.095 full_node full_node_server        : ERROR    Exception Was not able to get peername from <function WSChiaConnection.__getattr__.<locals>.invoke at 0x7f496678c3a0> at 39.190.194.218, exception Stack: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/chia-blockchain/chia/server/server.py", line 230, in incoming_connection
    connection = WSChiaConnection(
  File "/chia-blockchain/chia/server/ws_connection.py", line 59, in __init__
    raise ValueError(f"Was not able to get peername from {self.ws_witer} at {self.peer_host}")
ValueError: Was not able to get peername from <function WSChiaConnection.__getattr__.<locals>.invoke at 0x7f496678c3a0> at X.X.X.X

Could this have any impact on my farming progress besides not being able to get the peer name :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

I think… on your farm page in the GUI, if you see challenges flowing by every ~9 seconds then I think you’re good, you seem to then have enough peers that can be connected to.

1 Like

I don’t use GUI, but I guess I can see my challenges by doing: chia show -s -c

Or maybe I could also enable INFO logs and then check the challenge flow :smiley:

1 Like