Now 17 "June", when pools?

Doesn’t it cost to create the “NFT”? I remember hearing on a stream that you had to spend either the NFT or some amount of mojos to create an NFT. I think they mentioned faucets are there and can be used if needed to get enough mojo to make that 1st NFT. I could have heard wrong.

You are correct, because they have to recorded on the blockchain.
But the official Chia faucet gives you 100 mojos… enough for 100 different NFTs

Switching the pool NFT to another pool is another mojo as well.

But this shouldn’t be a worry, there are faucets out there to get you started. and because the value of a mojo is so little… if you’d post on the forum, I’m sure a mojo will be given to you by a helpful member :slight_smile:

I was just asking if there was a cost or you consumed the NFT when making the NFT. I know about faucets because I mentioned them. I have almost a rounded up $0.01 worth of Chia I have scrounged up from faucets.

The NFT is not consumed… your plots will be tied to it.
there is a cost to have the NFT point the receiving address to a different pool (or yourself), including the creation of the NFT.
the cost is 1 mojo.

I remember them saying that if you want to move plots from Pool A to Pool B, you can consume out Pool A’s NFT and use it to create the NFT you would use for the portable plots to tie the plots to pool B. OR you could just spend the mojo and have 2 NFT, 1 not doing anything stuck at the old pool.

Technically on the chain it may consume + create new
but from a users perspective the NFT that is tied to your plots doesn’t change or invalidate your plots.
in the GUI you’ll simply change the pool NFT “pay to” address to the new pool or yourself.

While most people will plot with just 1 NFT, and thus allocate all their plots to the same pool… my point was that you don’t have to… and can have a chunk of your plots tied to NFT #2 that you can point to a different pool provider to test them out, while keeping the rest of your plots with NFT #1 point to a different pool (or yourself)