Number of plots in Space Pool are not the same as actual total plots

Hi all,
I have plotted 200+ plots for Space Pool, everything was running alright, until recently I have noticed that it says total number of plots in the Farming tab as 284 while in the Pool tab it shows 268 plots. So 16 plots are missing. I scroll through my plots and notice there are those 16 plots with Pool Key but no Pool Contract, is there a way I can fix this? or just delete these 16 plots and replot? Many thanks in advance.

You need to replot. Those 16 plots are either OGs or belonging to a different pool NFT.

What does “OG” stand for?

1 Like

You need to replot. “Pool key” is the old standard.

Old version of plots that aren’t compatible with pools, but still work with solo mining. No idea what “OG” stands for tho :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Maybe “original”? (20)

In common usage, OG stands for Original Gangster, as in an early founding member of the Bloods or Crips. It has become normal to refer to an early member of anything as OG.

I have zero proof that this is why they called OG plots OG, but it makes perfect sense to me.

6 Likes
1 Like

Thank you so much guys, appreciate that. I must have forgotten to select appropriate pool at the last step of the Add a Plot screen.