OG Plots with 1 key and NFT plots with other key on the same PC connected to 1 JBOD?

Hi guys. I have a JBOD with 24 drives. Plotted OG plots at first and later switched to nft-plots but for those I used a new wallet because og-plots are farmed with hpool-client. Used hpool for the og-plots but I wanna go back to solomine even if I just win a block every 1-2 months. Can I farm on this 1 PC with my og-plots and my nft-plots? I have both wallets in my chia-gui but how do I set this up? I can’t use 2 config.yaml right? Would be the easiest way if I could add the og-directories in the og-wallet but in the nft-wallet the og-directories are there after that so I would mix those with the nft-directories…
Any ideas?

In the thread ‘Update on my plight’ https://chiaforum.com/t/update-on-my-plight/14404 - very long one with a few sidesteps’ this came up in post 96/145 by enderTown.
In short his statement is yes you can (what you asked) and after some discussion back and forth I believe him fully now. Don’t have use for this myself on my main rig but I’m currently syncing a VM just to play around with it.
Feel free to take a look there (skip to post 96 is my advice;-). The basic idea is that starting chia by GUI or CLI starts all processes (node, farmer, harvester, wallet) immediately, and clicking one of your wallets in the GUI just shows one wallet, but both (or more) are farmed on when mnemonics/fingerprints have been loaded once before.

thx a lot! Exactly what I was looking for

Do you mean you have two sets of fingerprints/keys to choose from when starting the GUI (or when clicking Keys in the GUI)?
When so know this, Chia can have multiple fingerprints/keys assigned (and farmed at the same time) but Wallet only shows one at a time. And only syncs one at a time, the one shown. So when changing fingerprints/keys the wallet first has to catch up while the other wallet(s) is/are halted. Going back and forth you’ll notice this need to catch up first, a lenghty process if you haven’t visited a wallet in a long time…
But farming will start and continue for both on either fingerprint selected, the GUI is just a window to look at running processes for both fingerprints/keys, only showing one at a time.

“Would be the easiest way if I could add the og-directories in the og-wallet but in the nft-wallet the og-directories are there after that so I would mix those with the nft-directories…
Any ideas?”

Plots are not added in a wallet but in the farmer/harvester, in Plots section of the GUI, top right three vertical bullets. The farmer farms for all found plots, both OG and NFT by supplying challenges to the harvester(s) with public keys of both sets of fingerprints. (If the farmer does not have the appropiate keys for the plots it will report an ERROR of course) When harvester finds a proof, it reports back to to the farmer who then signs the proof by the matching private key and sends it to the full-nodes network.
In the Farm section you should see the total of both OG and NFT plots in the Plot Count.