Older Servers & Rack for Sale in Central Florida USA

Hey all, I have a Sun microsystems server rack and some older servers for sale. I am not interested in shipping, and would rather sell these in person. I am willing to trade for a newer server with more bays or other crypto mining assets such as GPU’s, hard drives, etc. Below is a list of what I currently have, please let me know if you’re interested and would like pictures.

1. Sun microsystems NGR900R server rack - $225 - This rack has some scratches and dings, but was an affordable rack for my initial mining setup in my shop. Selling this as I now have a larger APC rack.

2. HP Proliant ML350 G6 - $325 - This server tower has (2) Xeon E5645 processors and 56GB of ram with room for more. It also includes one 300GB 10k SAS drive. When I had seven of these SAS drives installed (not included), this server was good for 11 plots per day. With a couple of SSD’s, this server should be a good cheap plotter.

3. Dell PowerEdge R905 - $300ea - I have four of these servers. Each of them has (4) AMD 8360 SE processors and 128GB of ram. Three of them have eight 2.5" drive bays, and one of them has five 3.5" drive bays. Each server comes with one 300GB 10k SAS drive.

4. I also have a Dell R900 with 128GB of ram, two Pulizzi Z-Line V42BF3-N-SL-009 PDU’s with circuit breakers, a ZyXEL ZyWALL USG50, ZyWALL USG20, power cords, cables, ethernet cards, and some other misc items.

I also have a Tripp-Lite SMART3000CRMXL for sale now as well.