Over 1000 plots no coins in any fork

My internet speed if upload 50mbps and upload 80mbps

Secondly what to check on log ?

Something like this:
harvester flax.harvester.harvester: INFO 1 plots were eligible for farming 76eb6db24c… Found 0 proofs. Time: 0.12484 s. Total 314 plots
If above 5 sec, very bad.

Some show higher the 0.5 and some show lower then 0.5

Time: 0.12486
Time: 0.52484

So how can it be solved or Make it lower then 0.5 second ?

Everything under5 secs is OK, 0.5s is good. So looks like you just unlucky, sry mate. Or someone else got a solution for this?

1 Like

Sometimes all we need is just a little patience…

After 2 weeks of farming flax…

You get all 12 pcs flax at the same day after 2 week waiting ?

No, I would say in every or roundabout its estimated time to win.
Just won another block few hours ago.
As my guideline to know my response time, I use hpool GUI. I saw all my plots response time is < 1 sec, which I think is good enough. When hpool report invalid plots, I checked if consistently reported invalid, then replot those.

If you farm solo, need to find ways to make sure your plots response time are good enough and plots quality (plot checks) are within acceptable.

All these with abit of luck as well.

1 Like

what can you do in order to reduce response time? My avg is 1.7 seconds on 1000 plots on 2 devices
I’m running a i9-9900 PC with Terramaster F5-221 NAS (with 516TB Seagate EXOS) connected using ethernet and another Terramaster D5-300 DAS (with 5 12TB WD Purple) connected with USB.

I’ve noticed that having all plots on the same folder wasn’t that good. After splitting it to 8 folders with ~90 plots a folder I had better performance - should I split it even more?

Using NAS or DAS may add latency / response time.

I split plots to few folders as well. Most of them are internal drives so directly connected to farmer PC (i7-2600k Sandy Bridge). External USB drives also connected directly to motherboard.

Do you join hpool? it shows real time scan time so you are more or less assured, plots are ‘fine’.
At least it seems worked for me.
hpool

Anyone have found any workaround?

Do chia poolable plots work with flax? I’m not sure mine do. It would stand to reason that they wouldn’t as they’re encoded with the pool puzzle key which is meaningless on flax as it does not support official pooling.

I’ve got 500 chia OG plots which I am also farming with flax across a network share in an attempt to separate them. 9 days to win I’ve been on it 5 days. No flax yet. Need to check response times. Plots check reports duplicates that chia plots check does not which is odd.

Tell us all detailers including NIC of all pcs used, all hardware in the network, and in particular your network hardware (switches + routers) and what cables you use to connect them. Also what is the downmstream and upstream of your internet connection and how busy is it by other people.