Paid twice daily

Now 80TiB re-plotted, I reach 0.01 XCH twice daily.
Some pools pay once per day which will make it around 0.02 XCH (once per day on a fixed timing).
The pool that I’m in pays whenever 0.01 XCH is reached, whether it’s Sunday or 2am in the morning.

When you reach more than once of daily payments, do some test to see which pool makes you wait and which pays you outright.

Side note:
Estimated plot size sometimes really fucks up: goes down as low as 50TiB.
When plotting done, I will observe during a couple of days and if I see a pattern when pools make me lose on wrong plot size estimation, I’ll switch to “solo” when it’s wrongly too low and put back to pool when it’s roughly correct.

The pool I am in currently pays immediately. They don’t have a payout minimum (yet). I know that will change. As for jumping out and back into a pool, that depends on how they calculate your portion. Some pools use a 24 hour rolling total. This way your points are totaled over a 24 hour period and that is what is used when a block is won. This makes it more accurate (smooths out the ups and downs) and rewards steady performance. So you don’t lose what you have worked for to someone that just joined the pool, then left.

1 Like

I can guess which pool you are in. Their estimation is amazing, only a horrizontal correct line. I wonder how they perfect it!!!

I think your guess is wrong. The pool size estimate for my pool is all over the place. It is getting better though. (poolchia)

I was wrong there. … / …

lol I thought it was findchia

@hey

Nope, that was not what I thought it was either… so there are more pools which pay immediately after each block win, without minimum pay threshold.

which pool. seems to pay well

I’m sitting on Findcia. Payouts are made every day, even if there is no block. The bonus program is open until September. By the way, for those who connect until the end of the summer, a zero lifetime commission is provided.

Thats whats in the pool reference.

1 Like

If we are talking about the same thing:
We are talking about pools which pay on every block win to the farmer’s private wallet (not just distributed on pool account) no matter the mining size.

Yep, the reference pool design pays out on every block found.

Which is currently spamming the network with transactions and is worrisome long term if reference payout pools grow.

Got your point there, in 4 months chia’s db size is 10GB, simple calculation if everything steady, in a year it will be 40GB (I bet it is larger than that). Then next 10 year, you guess it → 0.5 TB. Well I guess by that time we should have NVME with 8TB size on a cheap :smile:

1 Like

No one keeps your money with us. When received to the pool address, they are automatically distributed to all at once. here are my payments from 47tb

Nice.
Maybe soon Chia miners get to share the transaction fee? As right now we purely rely on block wins.

1 Like

It will be cool ! Then we will earn much more !

Last I checked we’re the only pool with a wallet that supports sending a transaction with a fee, once the network is full every pool’s payouts will be disabled until that feature is added. There is also complicated stuff they need to add with rewards claiming.

Some pools may have added the first which would generally require developing your own wallet. Pretty sure none except maybe HPool has developed the second.

Devs are unlikely to update the pool reference as its on us to do the work…so likely there will be more closures as the network gets busier.