Need to see if the community can help me out here - trying to trouble shoot my plotter.
Has been working ok for the last few weeks.
Had one pretty good stretch last week.
Starting this last weekend though the plots are getting out of order (seems like the ones that started first get paused @ a random percentage…usually before 50%)
The next plots start fine but there’s a bunch that get “abandoned” - doesn’t show any errors when I open the log so not sure what’s going on.
Running memcheck on the machine now & sabrent software says the plotting drives are healthy with seemingly good write/read times.
24 core - 48 thread GPU
Plenty of RAM (never even get close to maxing out - board is full) - 2666 factory but set BIOS to run @ 3600 - was working fine since I started plotting
2 4TB plotting NVMe M.2 Sabrent Rocket 4 drives
This is whats been working & I haven’t really changed it since I started plotting - have about 525 plots finished at the moment
1st drive - start parallel plots, 12 plots on this drive, 45 min delay, 7777mb RAM, 2 threads ,128 buckets
2nd drive - same as 1st
Usually the 1st plots finish before the 12th plots start so the threads are available when it begins & I just add 4-6 parallel plots at a time to each drive with same specs & 45 min delays when the last plots are at 8%
Has been working fine but this week GUI has crashed 3 times & the plots that start get stuck at random values like 36% or 42% or 21% - not even all in the same phase
Having a tough time figuring out what the issue is…