I’m a Windows Farmer and needed to automate my plotting process.
I found plotman and was blown away by it, but there was no way switching to Linux solely for plotting (Its my gaming rig :P).
I also did not want to hustle around with Python and WSL, otherwise I could have gone with Swar’s implementation, which is a great tool!
So I decided to develop a plotman inspired alternative using Windows PowerShell.
All of this ended up in a PowerShell module that some of you may find helpful:
Features at a glance
- Automatically starts Jobs on the bets fitted temp and outdrive
- Sends notifications when a jobs is started (more to come)
- Define max amount of plots to be run in parallel
- Get active Plot jobs details (PerfCounters)
- Ability to stop a Plot job and automatically deletes .tmp and . log files
- Ability to automatically move finished plots to a UNC path or other drive.
Feel free to contribute, adapt and re-use