Plotter for sale (29 plots per day)

I am done plotting for the foreseeable future so I might as well try to offload some of my plotting equipment. I have a plotter that has ran flawless. The specs are below. The 980 is pushed well beyond what the warranty says it should do but has shown no issues at all. Not even a small issue. The system cost me over $1600. Looking to get $1200 (plus shipping). US only. PM me if interested.

• Teamgroup 32GB RAM
  • Gigabyte Z490 UD
  • Intel Core i7-10700K
  • Enermax ETS-T50 (CPU Cooler)
  • EVGA 500 GD (Power Supply)
  • NZXT H510 (Case)
  • Samsung 980 Pro 1TB (Plotter Temp Drive)
  • Advancing Gene M.2 Cooler
  • Samsung 870 Evo 1TB (Plotter Temp Drive)
  • Intel 240GB SSD (boot drive)
  • Windows 10 Professional

1 Like

Nice rig, I have basically same thing and can confirm ~29/plots a day. Hope it finds a good home.

just curious… why r u done plotting? newbie here.

I’ve made my investment in hardware. I will be farming what I have for at least another 4 years but any more money I put in will be directly purchasing XCH. Just what works for me.

You could try mining Raptoreum with that cpu and see how many months you need for it to pay for itself.

Not interested. I don’t mine/farm crypto’s as a hobby or fad. I really do believe in what Chia has to offer and I believe it will be the dominate crypto in the future. That’s the only reason I’m here. It’s an investment for me.

There will be a thousand Raptoreums come and go. I’m not going to jump on every one of them trying to make a buck. But that is my strategy, not trying to knock anyone else for doing what they do.

1 Like