Powerful workstation for sale

This is a new workstation I built in May to farm Chia. Used it for a couple of months after which I had to unwind the project so this has been quietly sitting in my office. It is in excellent/as good as new condition with original packaging for lot of the parts.

This is over $11k in value if you include taxes. Willing to sell for $8000.

I’ve uploaded the specs in an google spreadsheet here: Specs for PC Workstation for Sale - Google Sheets

I have already sold most of the non nvme hard drives separately. If you live in NY/NJ/CT area you can pickup from my place. I can also ship this but that will have to include shipping fees.

Here is a summary

• 32 core 3.5GHz AMD Threadripper pro processor
  • ASUS Pro WS WRX80E motherboard (PCIe 4 compatible)
  • 256 GB ECC DDR4 3200 MHz ECC RAM
  • 16 TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 hard disk (all NVMe PCIe 4 blazing fast)
  • EVGA SuperNOVA 1600W power supply (this is one of the best out there and you don’t want to cheap out on PS)
  • Windows pro for workstation (special edition to take full advantage of the cores)
  • Bunch of Noctua Heavy Duty Fan (140mm) fans to cool this beast.
  • Cooler Master AMD Wraith Ripper (high performance cooler designed for Threadripper)

Goddamn son! That’s a fucking computer right there! What kind of threadripper you got?

1 Like

Nice rig, but in today’s market, everyone who spent that kind of money, including me, would be lucky to get 50% back and that is on a very good day. Ebay, facebook, and other grey markets are full of gear these days. Again, just the reality we have all had to face. I do wish you luck.

1 Like

It is right there in the description: 32 Core 3.5 GHZ - AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3975WX