What is a fee amount that you typically use for minting NFTs??
My mints do not seem to go through.
Im doubling every attemt because I dont want to overspend. Once I find a suitable fee, I may post it here. But would be good to have a rough ballpark where to start…
My target would be to have successfully minted within 30 Minutes.
0.000000001 xch (1000 mojo)
not going trough in a timely manner
For mint NFT I always use 10 mojos. It always passes with an interval of 3 minutes.
do you use an rpc? for me the fee does not get recognized
In RPC, the commission is set in moji.
so I have experimented a little.
- fee: 0 only feasible for money transactions, mostly goes through in 30 minutes, sometimes takes days or gets stuck
- fee: 10 fine for normal transactions nfts usually get stuck
- fee: 100 nfts often get stuck for hours or even a day
- fee: 1000 seems sufficient for now.
Is your nft visible for us to see?
There is a separate thread on the nft. you will find link and so on there:
I have gathered more knowledge about the minimum fee isue.
Apparently, you can only use your Digital Identity (which is a coin) once per block-write (mint).
After the mint is complete, the Digital identity coin is sent back to your wallet.
The issue with my mints was that I tried to mint more than one NFT at a time.
there are three ways to circumvemt this:
- You can only mint one nft at a time. You have to wait until the previous mint is complete before initiating the mint of another nft.
- You could mint nfts on multiple identities at a time. However, I regard that as more of a theoretical aproach as you likely want to mint all nft’s on one identity.
- You can use the bulk minting tool. This is more complicated than the single mint and can mint up to 25 nfts at a time. This way, you can speed up your minting process by 25 times.