Sell a core-pool account

I am selling an account of core-pool. This can invite 2 other people (so you can resell the invitation). Contact in PM

Regards

1 Like

Any reason to join this core pool? Why would anyone want to join a pool that’s hard to join? Won’t that keep the net space down and make it harder for everyone to win?

All interesting questions. In my case I don’t need it, it was for a died project for a client . So I have this “product” and I offer it. Many like the pool, but my way in CHIA is different.

If you have clients, that’s certainly different from most. I have managed to do a little bit of consulting work for a few random folks that have reached out to me though. Fun times.

@Chida i am interested. Can you contact with me? Thanks.

Why would you guys want to buy this with the release of the new pool protocol??? Seems like it would be throwing money away. I thought that all of these big OG pools with shady practices would be a thing of the past with the newer much safer pools popping up everywhere??? Am wrong in this thinking? Not bashing you for selling your account or anything man. Don’t mean it to come across like that. Just wondering why anyone would want to buy it with the new pool protocol? I guess to avoid replotting?

For some reason a lot of people are ok losing 20%+ silently but shudder at paying a 1% pool fee openly :smiley:

I shudder at the thought of having to replot thousands of plots…