Space pool points changes to zero every time I restart my computerpoints change

Hi everybody
I am using space pool. “current points Ballance” and “points found since start” changes to zero every time I restart my PC.
Does anybody know wether this is normal or this is space pool/chia client bug? Will I be rewarded Chia for the points I have get before restarting? If yes, is there any way to see my overall points that have net been rewarded yet?

1 Like

Points Found Since Start and Points Found in Last 24 Hours will reset when you close the Chia program and open it back up. But the Current Points Balance should not. Are you sure it was the Balance that reset?

I plot with 21Chia. My points balance has been resetting to 0 every time I reset the Chia app. That said, they keep a record of the points tied to my launcher ID and I can look up my launcher ID via their website. Eventually, the points earned will merge with the correct points I have and the new total is viewable online also and both point values show the same.

1 Like

Poolchia does not reset on application restart. I guess it is a pool thing.

1 Like

I am just pointing this out as a clarification. I am, as far as I can tell, 100% certain that I have not lost any points yet every time I had to restart my farmer and the points balance temporarily reset to 0.

1 Like

i farm with 21chia Current points should not reset, just last 24 hours and since restart on windows GUI do reset if you restart the app or update.

1 Like