SpacePool suddenly hangs on payouts

I usually get my 0.01 XCH paid almost immediately after this amount is reached, but right now it’s over 0.012 and still isn’t paid. Has something changed in Space?

Nothing has changed from what I can see. Probably give it a little time. Maybe something going on in the backend?

Yeah … maybe. Just very unusual …

I agree, My payout is usually instant. I am coming to one right now. Maybe there spacing there payout now to save on fees or something?

I don’t know thats why I’m curious :man_factory_worker:

Just got paid. Weird weird stuff … They watching us! :female_detective:

I got paid 0.013 yesterday instead of the usual 0.01. Don’t worry, it’s coming

Just to let you know that, other pools with 50PiB or higher pay better than Space Pool.

@ChiaMiner
other pools with 50PiB or higher pay better than Space Pool

And you have data to support that, I assume.

1 Like

FlexPool is also affected by this issue at the moment.

You have to try different pools (24 hours minimum on each) to experience it first hand.

Actually, I do. I compare Space Pool to two other pools, and cannot say that I see much difference over several weeks.

Comparing those pools over just a day is just a worthless comparison, as all those pool results vary by a lot from day to day, at least that is what I see with my test pools.

Attached you have 7 days comparison of SP and one more. The last bar in SP is worthless, as that is just the current day data. The other pool only reports full days. Again, performance over those 7+ days is about the same.

I am not saying that those pools don’t cheat, or do cheat, but rather that using comparisons like that is basically no good. Unless Chia steps in, and does pool verification, we will need to deal with weasels, not knowing about that, until some “surprising” data will show up. It is rather fault of the official Chia that it does nothing to make the ecosystem safer, and therefore it looks like they basically condone that behavior.

By the way, those test pools that I have are sitting on the same harvester that only holds those test pool plots. Also, all those pools have the exactly same number of plots. There are no other pool plots on that harvester.

So, again if you don’t have data and bring accusations like that, you are just a troll.

Space Pool comparison

1 Like

When MAXIO tanked, I did my DD and truepool.io should be seriously looked at and who runs the pool. We had three block wins yesterday and two block wins the previous day. Very good community run by professionals. The pool is being run by Network Professionals backed by the largest NAS platform in the world. They earned their stripes.

@Lsherring

Don’t take me wrong, but such statements (which pool is good/bad) are just he said, she said, nothing more. Although, this is the only thing that we have on hand right now.

And even if you do believe in that TruePool, I would still suggest that you put aside few plots and run comparison against it. If more of us will be doing it, that may put some pressure on those pools to potentially get their act together.

Also, I think that those pools that run legit business should start to be more vocal, and press Chia to have some work done, so the potential cheaters would be quickly identified.

My original point was that we don’t have any tools to check/verify those pools, and I don’t think that such job should be done by community/volunteers (as they don’t have the data), but rather by the official Chia. We should have additional info in the Pools section coming from the Chia, where they show the performance of the pool you selected, not just that garbage squiggly lines that means really nothing (yeah, but look so cool - for those that implemented them). Otherwise, it is just “we will pay you something” game.

Wishfull thinking is any legit ? And @Lsherring what kind of DD … I’ve done DD for decades in the crypto sphere and before eg e-gold evocash etc … I often ended up on a parking lot as address … or one of those fancy cheap UK ones where it only costs 50GBP to start a LTD online… and so on …

I’ve done recently one for someone about a site called moretvtime … ended up to not be a real biz just a home thingy with a ton of failed sites behind (no wonder as those sites try to cheat google adsense) , profiling as a big biz but sadly the owner lives in a cheapass house …

A lot of people forget that there is more to be found on the net than they can imagine if proper tools are used… and doing DD is a prime to do in everything that involves money…

Edit/Note:

Funny thing @Lsherring , you promote truepool in here and same moment another promotional post has been made by a different username Hot streak for TruePool.io

Dunno what to think … coincidence ? who knows

Nope, I use my name, and I’m easy to find. Not here to promote anything, just the facts. Multiple block wins four days in a row. Fact.
Run by experts in their field TrueNAS Open Storage | ZFS for the Home to the Data Center - TrueNAS Open Storage | ZFS for the Home to the Data Center Fact
Bullish on XCH the company fact. The coin following, fact. IMHO.

|9/1/21, 5:37 PM|799911|Tegridy Farms||—|—|—|
|9/1/21, 2:09 PM|799243|Pink Prawn|
|9/1/21, 8:59 AM|798277|suddenelfilio|
|8/31/21, 5:36 PM|795403|SCAR|
|8/31/21, 5:30 PM|795387|:rocket::rocket::rocket:d31373​:rocket::rocket::rocket:|
|8/31/21, 4:44 PM|795252|iXsystems|
|8/30/21, 7:28 PM|791196|SCAR|
|8/30/21, 10:13 AM|789433|TacoFund2021 Found a block! Tacos for everyone!|
|8/29/21, 6:46 PM|786471|Unnamed Farmer|
|8/29/21, 1:06 AM|782961|Unnamed Farmer|