Suspicious pools. What is happening?

I know how rewards on pools work (when farmed from a pool member).

For anyone willing to know how this works, it is mainly (some technical details are avoided) like this:

1. A farmer farms a block using a plot from a Plot NFT. That block has the farmer address for farmer reward (0.25 XCH) and the address of the Plot NFT for pool rewards (1.75 XCH), so those address should not be the same.
  2. When the pool detects the reward from the blockchain, it produces an absorbtion transaction which generates a new coin for the singleton tip and generates the reward coin for pool wallet.

So there are two possible blocks to be recorded by the pool to have traceability:

• the mined block, in which pool key and farmer key should be different
  • the confirmation block of the reward, which should match with the transaction received on pool wallet.

Well, I have asked about this on that thread because none of two possibilities above are happening on the data given by Maxiopool. I have asked on this post and no response has been given.

And I can see that they have liked your post, so I suppose they are looking this from the shadows without giving an explanation for this.