The way to save chia xch, seriously

I think as long as more than 50% of people intercept transactions paid from these addresses, these transactions will not be confirmed by chainblock

1 Like

I think you are overthinking this. Stellar people left VERY good jobs to run CHIA. Thier lively hoods rely on keeping their word. People are cynical, however, there are some people who actually keep their word. CHIA’s COO is a prime example of this. This company was very well thought out (pooling excluded) for the next 3-5 years. After proper and very lengthy DD, I’m all in on CHIA, not only mining in pools but buying the coin at these very attractive prices. $165 was a sweet price to buy IMHO. Buy on the dips and HODL. I’m not selling anything until the mechanics of the business have been completed and we will reassess what position I go from there. Until then, help the Dev team where we can, support the company, and look out for the major FUD.

2 Likes

Might be controversial but I disagree with this. Wasn’t on them to provide pools and most coins don’t launch with pooling because those coins are focused on the customers/users who unfortunately generally are not the miners/farmers. Generally people know what their getting into when they start farming/mining a coin and its on us to do our research going in. Pools were never advertised and there were many calculators out there which told you how long it would likely take to win a block. It was nice/generous of them to rush NFT pooling. And after its out still less than 20% of farmers are on the new pools.

Chia is worth around 10-100x more than ETH and BTC were at this stage in its lifecycle. Its incredibly successful. Its daily emissions are greater than Monero which is one of the top coins.

4 Likes

The Chia team should keep grinding away on improvements that give XCH utility: and not spend a second thinking about premined coins - they are not a problem.

I want to see a community of colored-coin projects spring up like how BSC grew, and AMMs like a Uniswap clone be created. Those will make the Chia network worth something, and grow adoption. Fiddling with premine rules is just financial engineering to manipulate price: of long-term value to nobody.

3 Likes

Chia AMM

They are listed on chia.net and are open source.

Tried it out and this is real cool. Chia with offers is game changing. Had to add some liquidity to Tibetswap… like where Chia is going…

Chia is focused on corporate, government.

XCH is candies for farmers to keep the network running.

Unless, XCH will have any use - it will end up as any other coin. Once, speculative bubble explodes, everything comes to its true value…in the crypto world it is 0 for most projects.

Since the last financial crisis, where can you pay with Bitcoin? Can you buy food, hookers, booze?

1 Like

A few countries yes you can.

I can pay tax, computer components with heavy fees. Nothing important as survival stuff :wink:

Cash is the king.

In your list, EU, USA are those that hate crypto most, and ban it soon :wink:

My credit card charges me like 2-3% on the conversion between cad to usd. Hopefully someone can break that monopoly

1 Like

wise.com charges me around 0.6% exchange fees :wink:

We do not have credit cards in Europe. Back in 2007 credit cards in UK were good…free loans for 59 days. So much money saved.

payments with crypto usually >5$, no matter size of transaction. While scaling with amount. Paying 30$ fee for 560$ transaction is pretty romantic 5%

I am from switzerland and here you can pay in some online shops. And also you can pay taxes with it. But the true value is, you can’t manipulate it. Whatch wallstreet it’s only manipulation from the market makers up to the SEC. Most institutions are heavy overleveraged they have billions in unrealized loses, they hide it in darkpools and swaps. So what they do? They print just more money to keep everything going on. If you have money you are losing value.

They hate it because they can’t manipulate it. Banks make money with manippulation.

u wot m8?

total netspace is about 25.3EiB

Hpool + Nossd + copool + frogpool + chiayy + foxypool = 5.1EiB

its more like only 20% of farmers are on the old pools

Zombie thread, we’ve had a few thread bumps this month. I sometimes miss the days of Chia old. Plotting has pretty much been figured out so most of the action is on the layer 1 and layer 2 talk and use cases for corporate customers (will be the lifeblood of the project going forward but pretty boring stuff for hobbyist farmers).

oh damn didnt realise lol

1 Like

yes we can pay tax with BTC.

you can pay with crypto on Swiss Amazon/Digitec/Galaxus…and it is pain in ass…3rd attempt payment successful. fix is only 1min. You have to choose right coin with little or no fees, and last payment did cost me about 5-7% of purchased value.

You cannot eat harddrive though :wink:

Crypto is manipulated as well, zero underlying value. It seems to be people’s money…still, adoption is very low around 2% Who do you think are those big whales :wink:

There is rumour, Bitcoin is child of CIA for bribing people around the world.

Binance offered credit card where you can pay for anything you like.

Governments will eventually regulate crypto to death…officially, and that would be the best day for crypto. Once, it depegs from fiat. Only question left is how do we value all stuff we need :wink:

Unlike, real wealth that is measured in energy/time/labor…crypto has none of that.

I used to use crypto back in 2012 for currency exchanges. I still see no real use after 11 years apart, wild paranoias and speculations. Where you can legally steal from poor players.

1 Like

pool.space used to largest. they still have 5EiB or 20% of netspace, and they also have weirdest rewads lately. I have switched to solo, and last month gave me 20% more.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole crypto mania was just beta testing for CBDC. After all, Satoshi created iNature v2.0

We already have digital money, and in economy theory - the wet dream of every banker ever since first bank was to control:

• quantity
  • flow

They managed quantity long time ago, they struggle with flow…that is why we have regularly crisis. Now they have tech…They will program the money to expire, forcing the flow.

Once, you can control the flow, you can have infinite quantity. Rich Swiss were forced to spend…people having 1M CHF in accounts were punished with negative interest…you basically paid bank so that they can play with your money.

Never understood savers in first place. Money must flow, otherwise they do not earn.

Chia didn’t join the Grunch just for fun :wink: Marriage with World Bank is there for a reason. just wait. I have bad feeling, that node operators get screwed big time.

It is great to have the largest nodes number in crypto history. Once, people realise they got screwed. Only a few remain. There was a reason BackBlaze didn’t jump in - it doesn’t make money unless one is hobbist.

Perhaps, they use public for development, and then sell it to big players. Grunch really do not like what they cannot control. With XCH price dropping as predicted, the only most efficient node operators survive.

1 Like

Don’t forget to get in on the floppy wagon guys it’s very important to save chia xch (seriously)

spread your propaganda elsware… what your doing is blatant vandalism. spreading the word about a thread you made… god your gross