Took 2.96 seconds. Cost: 1556***6 (14.146% of max block cost)

Trying to research, “ERROR Exception in create outbound connections” now for another member. Not having much luck.

Except, even decent keybase support says this, “dont ask me how exactly it works, im not a developer, just support”. Which is understandable, still frustrating for those who request real answers to legitimate questions. Is there no channel to devs and if so, why? Is there better, closer to dev support than keybase?

There’s a few official channels there, but as far as I’ve seen, only one for support, so I posted there so as to not annoy ppl.

I did @ at pyl, someone saw it and triggered a bot that wished me endless bad luck farming, was a real friendly reception.

1 Like

Cant help with the certified panel, but this link is sometimes helpful:Logging Messages Reference

My two cents, if it isn’t here isn’t a big deal. The log is a debug log after all, meant to assist developers. I’d wager the severity of that log was changed because it is helpful for them. Maybe checking out the relevant merge could shed some light on it.

GitHub is a development platform and Issues are not this project’s designated support area. I’m not surprised an issue titled ‘help pls’ didn’t get attention.

Thank you for this thread, both to the OP, and particularly to @Aspy68, @Bones, @Fuzeguy who gathered answers from Reddit and Keybase.

I too get these add_spendbundle warnings, even when the PC is doing nothing else. I get it that it is probably nothing to worry about, as long as it’s not TOO slow and not TOO often. But it is puzzling why some get them and some don’t – even when those who do otherwise have low response times.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Chia Windows client is the culprit, seeing as it is very much NOT native Windows code (it was written and optimized for Linux, with the overhead of python).

Let’s see if we can find some patterns:

Those of you who DO get these add_spendbundle warnings fairly often: Which hardware platform and OS do you have?

And I guess those who do NOT get them, which hardware platform and OS do you have?

I have Ryzen 5700G, 32GB RAM, Windows 10, and again I DO get the warnings frequently, even when my PC is otherwise idle.

I am going to try farming on an old laptop temporarily, just to see if it behaves differently there.

1 Like

Check it out on old threads:

See those exact WARNING timings, it’s something like

add_spendbundle took 0.0009970664978027344 seconds

so, i don’t think this is hardware issue but more likely unpotimized sql queries, which difficulty and thus executation time has grown up in 1000 times.

I’m not sure what we could gain from looking ar logs that are not showing times over 1 s for add spend bundle.

I’ve looked briefly at those 2 threads, but to analyse why a problem happens I dont think looking at snippets of log where the error is not happening will help much.

We have no doubt all noticed those short times are completely normal for that action, certainly anyone scanning their logs regularly will know this.

1 Like