UK : How To Buy Chia

Hi,

I am UK-based and would like to buy Chia coins whilst the price is low. What is the best way?

Thx.

Use an exchange that supports GBP deposits like coinbase.com to buy USDT (Tether), then withdraw the USDT to gate.io and then within gate.io transfer the USDT to XCH, you can then withdraw the XCH from gate.io to your wallet if you wish.

You can use any other crypto that is supported for withdraw in coinbase.com and deposit in gate.io in place of USDT.

(Note: last time I did anything like this I used binance rather than coinbase, but binance no longer supports GBP withdrawls so I wouldn’t recommend it any more in the UK, however the process will be the same)

1 Like

why not just use okex?

2 Likes

If that has all the necessary features (deposit GBP and withdraw XCH) then definitely use that, I couldn’t find an exchange that supported all of those things when I last looked, but maybe I just didn’t look hard enough.

1 Like

You can also trade xch on kucoin

1 Like

You can buy XCH on Huobi and they use Faster Payments for deposits. You can also find a list of exchanges that trade XCH on coinmarketcap.com

1 Like