UK Plotting As A Service

Hello,
(UK) Plotting As A Service from ChiaHODLer
Maybe you know me from Keybase - I am an active member of the community before the main net was launched.

I can send you drives full of plots, or send you plots to download from cloud.

My homelab is ready for your plots, so if you are interested, PM me.

I have 2 slots: each on 5900x and 3900x with 128 GB RAM and 6 x NVME SSD on each - which means that if I will receive your two 18 TB drives on Monday, I will ship your drives with fresh plots on Thursday same week.

ONLY UK

Update: All UK slots sold.
Next free slot: 3rd May 2021.

PM me to schedule your plots.

BONUS: FOR EVERYONE THAT WILL PLOT USING CHIAHOER’S SERVICE - NEVER LOOSE YOUR FARMED CHIA AGAIN!
USE HIGH QUALITY PRIVATE NODES.

Because of slow and lazy nodes, I lost a block! So I created a network of high qualify, private nodes.
My horror story here:

Other people also reported that issue, one guy PMed me that he lost already 2 blocks - in the log there is an information that he farmed the block, but no info on chiaexplorer.com .l

YOU NEED A HIGH QUALITY NODE.

I WILL GIVE YOU ACCESS TO TEN OF THEM (and growing).

I setup a network of 10 dedicated nodes in the four different Datacenters - for the UK: London, Liverpool and Manchester + one in the Germany.

You will never loose a block again - they are high quality nodes, each on 1 GBPs line.

You will never desync after update or loosing the connection.

Updated and cant sync from 2 hours? Never again with the quality nodes.

Might want to split that part of the conversation in another topic as it’s not really related…

I thought if you replied within 30s you were fine :thinking: Does that mean that there’s something else to it?

Many people had situation with missing blocks, at least 2 guys on chat told me that they had this issue recently.

Because of that I setup my network of dedicated nodes, and after that I didn’t had an issue.

People don’t know that they are loosing the blocks - you can’t see it in the GUI.
Only few % people check logs every day. I think that is the reason of bad luck for people that can’t find a block for a long time with big amount of TB’s - they already found one but because or poor nodes, it was not delivered in a proper time.

2 blocks lost

another 2 blocks lost

One of the developers (Sorgente) told me that there can be only 2 reasons (and we didnt had a fork back then):

1 Like

I have DM’d you on Reddit as I can’t figure out how to do it on here on my iPhone haha

Thanks, I replied you.