Upgrade to v1.3.1 with database v2 created a new v2 wallet database

Give it time Grasshopper

Gonna take a while lol, been a few hrs, my coin count is only up to 100k.

Still, itā€™s not straining the system, no loss of sync or trouble responding in time.

Are you upgrading your db while running chia?

By the way, if your bc db is still on v1, I think that the wallet is ignoring it, and instead connecting to other nodes. Once the bc is fully synced on v2, the wallet may be switching to be permanently / only connected to your node. There is a Connection section on the wallet panel right now.

Sure am.

It took a peak height when it started.
Iā€™m guessing Iā€™ll need to sync again from that point when done.

Fecking windows update, I told it to wait, so it waited till I wasnā€™t watching and restarted anyway.
Tried to db upgrade again and it wouldnā€™t as file already existed, deleted it and now started over.

:wink:

The upgrade processes is not a sync process, so there are no restarts.

If you do it offline, on a decent CPU it takes about an hour (was 40 mins for me on 10th gen). I donā€™t think that SSD vs NVMe makes much difference, though.

Also, the code is as fragile as before, so really donā€™t rush as you will end up with v1.2.11

Actually, you have two boxes, where one is 11th gen CPU. Not sure if that is your node, but if not, move that v1 db to that box, convert it there, and bring back afterwards to your node. Although, you will need to adjust config.yaml to point to it (as the upgrade process by default is making that change for us).

I know thatā€™s how I should do it, but my node current is on an old box .
Kinda hoping any improvements will allow that to run well without late responses .

That way I can use my new box for other things.
Or wait till Iā€™ve decorated and got my office back, bought a fractal case to strip all my externals and mount them in , and a card to connect them, just need the space to do it in.
Be nice to not have so many wires everywhere.

Well all went well.
It updates .yaml after completing the conversion now.
Just needs a restart, then to sync from the time you ran the command.