Wallet on the GUI connecte / wallet?

I have 3 PC’s running Ubuntu 22.04 with chia 1.5.1, They are all on the same key doing both framing and ploting. 2 show wallet on the top of the GUI (green) one show (connected 1) what is the diffences

1 Like

Looks good, all three PC have same keys and data base correct, hope you ran chia init. Since I have windows machines I copied the \ca folder to my files folder like below. You have to chia init \ca folder to create different TLS certs for each machine. If you already know this great, but somebody might be able to pickup on this tip.
C:\Users\rb653504\Appdata\Local\chia-blockchain\app-1.5.1\resources\app.asar.unpacked\daemon> .\chia.exe init -c c:\files\ca\

1 Like

Yes you are right I am running 3 PC with all the same ca. I been doing this for more then a year. I have never had and problems. Today I saw this and stop chia and reboot all 3 boxes and updated Ubuntu and restarted CHIA. Nothing has change.

I have looked at doing at posts using multiple PC’s. I can not find anything up to date posting and some the explain what I am doing. I know linux so this is not the problem. I just do not understand how this CA is working with CHIA.

1 Like

Please read this
Farming on many machines · Chia-Network/chia-blockchain Wiki · GitHub

So each machine has the same \ca folder, on machine 2 and 3 copy the \ca folder to a temp and chia init -c the temp folder so each machine will have its own, there were problems but they just jump out, thats why each box 1 thru 10 need there own ID.
each machine should have its own unique TLS CERT

1 Like