Wallet_server concurrent.futures._base.CancelledError error in logs?

well i looked through the debug log… and i have this 100000 lines of errors like these 2 below

2021-05-02T00:50:41.359 wallet wallet_server              : ERROR    Exception:  <class 'concurrent.futures._base.CancelledError'>, closing connection None. Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "chia\server\server.py", line 521, in api_call
  File "asyncio\tasks.py", line 435, in wait_for
concurrent.futures._base.CancelledError

2021-05-02T00:50:03.910 full_node full_node_server        : ERROR    Exception:  <class 'concurrent.futures._base.CancelledError'>, closing connection {'host': '127.0.0.1', 'port': 8449}. Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "chia\server\server.py", line 521, in api_call
  File "asyncio\tasks.py", line 435, in wait_for
concurrent.futures._base.CancelledError

what is this error ??? anyone any idea ?

Thanks Guys

Isn’t this just normal network issues with random computers on the internet that you are peering with?

I have no idea, really…
if its normal… then the log shouldn’t mark it as error…

and i searched through reddit and github and google and so on… seems like theres others like me who gets the same error… and so far 0 useful answers…

so imma give a shot here, hopefully some dev/pro guy answers/fixs this error…

and im a bit worried that this error might affect ny farm(500 plots so far 0 reward)

i did the plot check with powershell and everything looks good there

1 Like

True. If it is marked error, then it is a problem. I don’t have enough knowledge to answer it, I’m sorry. Hopefully someone else will, and the title edit will allow others to use Google to find it and help.

Its failing on a local IP and Port. 8449 is your wallet. How are you running the client? Just opening the GUI normally?

2 Likes

Nahh dont be sorry broo…

Thankksss alot mañana

Im running it on win10 gui… and yesterday when i tried to solve the problem, i found that on the

“Full node” page and if i scroll down to ‘connections’ theres a node with ip address 127.0.0.1 connection type Farmer, and another wallet same with 127.0.0.1…

soo… my guess is these 2 is not “synced” or unable to sync?

and how come that i cant connect to my own network 127.0.0.1?

1 Like

I’m using Win10 GUI as my full node and mine is showing as all sync’d and it’s showing my two remote harvesters on my LAN but I’m getting lots of these errors too. I’ve shut down the GUI and also ran chia stop all -d but I still get these messages. My full node is seeing all of my plots but what ultimately decides if I’m actually able to win or not?