Warning Wasn't able to add transaction with id in logs

2021-05-04T02:30:35.882 full_node chia.full_node.full_node: WARNING  Wasn't able to add transaction with id 7934f1474d9dc6c87ab17b0f9d1cee8306c165f8e4d2b1d122540d727fbc3c53, status 3 error: Err.DOUBLE_SPEND
2021-05-04T02:31:51.368 full_node chia.full_node.full_node: WARNING  Wasn't able to add transaction with id 8efab82ea4eee27db9498775941fba382d23a7094486947ef03e7bc26ce59fd9, status 2 error: Err.MEMPOOL_CONFLICT

what does the error above means?

Hi @tdx678! I have no clue what they mean exactly but a “double spend” in crypto usually means you’re trying to spend the same coin multiple times, which is impossible. Did you happen to initiate the same transaction multiple times or something?

It’s not been very long for transactions to start working so you might have a rough time getting answers for a while.

Maybe also describe what you’re doing instead of only dropping log lines, that might help people get an idea of what happened.

hi. i have been farming for a week and no luck on earning any chia yet.

so i did some research and happen to see this article:

https://chiaforum.com/t/troubleshooting-failure-to-farm-with-lots-of-plots-due-to-harvester-30s-timeout/413

so i set the log level to info and i’m quite surprised to see this 2 type of errors popping up quite frequently.

there are quite a few errors as well. e.g:

2021-05-04T02:25:21.644 full_node full_node_server        : ERROR    Exception: Failed to fetch block 225873 from None, timed out, None. Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "chia\server\server.py", line 521, in wrapped_coroutine
  File "chia\full_node\full_node_api.py", line 104, in new_peak
  File "chia\full_node\full_node.py", line 361, in new_peak
  File "chia\full_node\full_node.py", line 310, in short_sync_backtrack
  File "chia\full_node\full_node.py", line 295, in short_sync_backtrack
ValueError: Failed to fetch block 225873 from None, timed out

2021-05-04T02:25:21.645 full_node full_node_server        : ERROR    Exception: Failed to fetch block 225873 from None, timed out <class 'ValueError'>, closing connection None. Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "chia\server\server.py", line 531, in api_call
  File "asyncio\tasks.py", line 414, in wait_for
  File "chia\server\server.py", line 528, in wrapped_coroutine
  File "chia\server\server.py", line 521, in wrapped_coroutine
  File "chia\full_node\full_node_api.py", line 104, in new_peak
  File "chia\full_node\full_node.py", line 361, in new_peak
  File "chia\full_node\full_node.py", line 310, in short_sync_backtrack
  File "chia\full_node\full_node.py", line 295, in short_sync_backtrack
ValueError: Failed to fetch block 225873 from None, timed out

appreciate if you can help me with the errors. I did not do anything except changing the log level to INFO.

thank you!!!

Looks fine, sometimes you just can’t get a block from a peer.

A week of farming is usually not enough to even think about getting a block, make sure to look at the Farm section in the GUI which will tell you how long it will take, on average, to win a block.

1 Like

Looks like this error is because the network is having some troubles at the moment: Why are my transactions pending? Did I mess something up? - #2 by gerhard

1 Like

I try to send some Chia out and I forget to increase the fee and it’s not go out it stay in pending status after I delete unconfirmed transaction I try to send it out again but I get message mempool_conflict!!!
Does it mean the previous transaction was registered in mempool and not finished and it can be deleted? What is the solution in this case?Usualy I use max fee in all transaction but this time I forget!

restart the chiaclient after you have deleted the unconfirmed transactions.
this is usually enough to solve the problem

I even put my 24 words i new clien and not help

the message what Gui gives is:
" Transaction has been sent to a full node and is pending inclusion into the mempool. MEMPOOL_CONFLICT"

Wallet is synchronized also restarted, I try to add my 24 words to another wallet and i each time delete unconfirmed transaction, I try to increase custom fee 10 x higher than the highest what offers in wallet for fast transaction.

Any idea?

I understand it’s because double spending is not allowed for sure but what is the procedure in case like this?

as you have already said, it is a problem of double spend.
which in my opinion only occurs here due the unclean programming in connection with the coins and their creation in a transaction which cannot be included in the mempool.

there are 2 ways to fix this:

• the easiest is the one already described, delete all unconfirmed transactions and restart the chia wallet.
  • the other is delete all unconfirmed transactions, send your entire balance to yourself (create a single coin from your balance) and delete this transaction immediately. a restart is then not necessary.

both procedures will normally solve the problem with the error message you described. if not, there may be a deeper problem.
but only exactly for the following first transaction , if this also does not land in the mempool you will get the same mempool error with the second transaction .

I try this but still the same and same message!" Transaction has been sent to a full node and is pending inclusion into the mempool. MEMPOOL_CONFLICT"
Any other idea?

After third try i did not get the same message!If the coins will go out than it will be ok now let’s see already in pending more than 5 min!

Stil is pending but it writes transaction was ok without error message!

Finaly it is ok!
XCH-s going out from my wallet