WD 16TB Elements external USB drives for $299.99 -- new

B&H Photo Video has a “Deal Zone” for the Western Digital 16 TB Elements USB drive, for $299.99.
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1604996-REG/wd_wdbwlg0160hbk_nesn_wd_elements_desktop_16tb.html

The deal ends in 6 hours and 47 minutes, from the time of this posting (17:12 EDT).

That is the lowest price I have seen in the last month or two, for a high capacity external drive.
$18.75 per TB.

If you choose to order more than one, be aware that the first two will be for the discounted price, and any additional units will be at their non-discounted price.

They do not make the above pricing issue obvious. You will see it only if you carefully check your shopping cart during check-out.

You can probably just place multiple orders, each consisting of no more than two units per order, to accomplish getting more than two at the discounted price.

The orders will probably go through on their site. Whether or not someone at the company will catch that and do anything is unknown. I would imagine that they would rather make the sales?

Cheers!

5 Likes

Its an ultra great deal! characters added on purpose hahaha

The deal ended.

(this is to meet the 20 char. min)

Damn…missed it but thanks for the heads up dude!

Joe

Currently i experience prices for the larger drives going down. Bought a 18 TB Seagate Exos last week at 349 EUR, now it´s available for 339 EUR. I know that some 16 TB drives have better USD/TB, but i like to have less drives spinning, so more capacity with lower power. And at the end, if i have to drop Chia, maybe also more selling opportunities.
Prices came from www.mindfactory.de - a german store. typically beating some other internet-comparision listed stores.