Well, it happened... :)

Hi all,
Since you all know me by now, I’m not going to run away quietly when I got something, a bit special.

I was farming on pools, switch from this to that… but the miniscule coins you get is nearly a joke, am I right?

So I thought, what the hell, instead of chasing cents, I leave it solo and give myself some free time.

But…

It didn’t take that long, to hit it…

I will get a shower of “F…s”, I think I deserve them.
See you soon.

2 Likes

Why last night? Did I do anything yesterday evening?

Yes, I did some changes yesterday.
I was farming along with Chia, Chives and Flax, on the same machine. Saw Flax’s prix going under 1$, I did a reboot and let only Chia GUI running since yesterday.
Maybe that is not why it happened, or maybe…

Congrats. :clap: :tada: (minimum 20 characters)

1 Like

Well done, must have been a nice surprise.

1 Like

Congratulations! Why reward is 1.75 and not 2.0? What is your plots count?

1 Like

You are seeing the “Self Pool” in that image. The “pool” gets the 1.75. The other .25 went directly into his wallet. In this case the “pool” is him also. But it still records it this way.

1 Like

But it still fair 2.0 right?

“But it still fair 2.0 right?”
Yes, you are right.

Yes. Last time I checked, 1.75 plus .25 is 2.0.

3 Likes

How many plots do you have? I’m also desparete enough and wanna leave pool. :crazy_face:

Congratulations! Why reward is 1.75 and not 2.0? What is your plots count?
The 0.25 XCH goes directly into your wallet. The 1.75 XCH stays on the blockchain unless you claime it. (Eventually becomes Chia’s money if somebody forgot to claime it?)

How many plots do you have? I’m also desparete enough and wanna leave pool.
1043 plots.
Correction: 1046 plots.

Wow pretty close to my count. How many time passed since you left your pool and got your luck’s tail?

1 Like

Wow pretty close to my count. How many time passed since you left your pool and got your luck’s tail?
Don’t get too excited when I say this, it just varies. It has been about 2 weeks since I left pools.

Thanks for updates anyway. I was thinking of doing the same for a while, i just wanted to get my block with pool just to make sure this whole thing does work but i’m losing my patience.

Also, since we’re talking how “Block found” event is reflected in logs?

Here is another comparison of how long it takes to win (I am in a pool). I won twice over two weeks (once per week) with about 2500 plots. The last win was the week of August 6th (3 1/2 weeks ago). I currently have 4076 plots. My TTW is 20 days. It has been 26 days since my last win. As you can see, it fluctuates a lot. I may win 3 times in 2 days. But you never know. I have earned 3.45 XCH from the pool (including my .5 that came directly to me). It will be almost 4.0 at the end of this week.

1 Like

I’m curious. If my estimated time to win was 20 days I’m sure I’d go solo. I’m wondering why you’re in a pool, what is the advantage.

The advantage for me is the same as it is for everyone, constant income. In the end, I will earn the exact same as I would if I went solo. But with a pool, I get XCH every day. Instead of sitting for weeks/months at a time with nothing, I get to watch my earnings come in constantly. So … Why not be in a pool? It is just a matter of personality. Some people enjoy the game of luck and like to see the big win. Even if they wait months to get it. I’m here as an investment. I want to see my income constant.

1 Like

What if they mess with us? Where the control remedy, we literaly have nothing to monitor it’s activity.What if it’s bugged afterall?