What are the results of your farm? Collect experiences here

No, they do not. Been a member from the get-go. They are very good and have great luck, but they do not win every couple of minutes. Check your own payouts.

330 plots and 24 Tib to arrive soon. Super small farmer and still no lambo

I was incorrect with my statement. It comes down to the payout min. Space gets dozens of coins a day, every day. It is now simple math. The more storage you have on space, the more you will earn. 1PB will get you close to 8 coins coins a month. However, do you have $100K laying around? Me neither. With the floor appearing to be $200, this is a good price just to get a coin or two if you can (IMHO) as you farm. A 100 TiB Farm will get 6-7 coins for the year. Not complaining, but oh how things have changed since the beginning of May. Set and do your Chia updates (1.26 is out Devs say get it on, it is important) and let it make money for you. However, I still need a formula to calculate the actual electrical cost. I believe the HDD’s are .04 a day? Anyone have a good formula?

You cannot compare pools (partials) based on found proofs, as those differ between pools. As you have noticed, you see many more proofs from Flex, but that doesn’t really translate to chances of winning or getting more revenue, but rather the health of the pool system. Although, it could be argued that the pool’s health does improves rewards (potentially it could be less mishandled proofs).

1 Like

I have 8PiB of Chia plots running for 4 monthes by now within pool, total return is 168 xch including 4 with solo.

What does your rig(s) setup look like as well as your storage? What pool are you using? And how much did all that disk space cost you?? LOL