What happen to xch price in June 2021?

It is so funny when people getting into crypto has come up with a double standard in regards to their investment ROI.

In their stock investments, they are comfortable with 10% yield per annum. But in crypto, suddenly, 10% is not enough then blame the inventors/developers of their own miscalculations.

2 Likes

Anyone who got into Chia farming thinking it was going to be any more than $20/XCH is/was fooling themselves.

Anyone who did think that it was going to be $20 was clearly very wrong.

In my stock investments and 401k etc, a 2% ROI would not be acceptable to me. 10% ROI would not be acceptable to me. but I am reasonable and have to live with what I have and as long as I get an ROI, I am happy. I know people who, right now, are pissed at 10% ROI on their stock and 401k portfolios. We settle for that given no alternative.

For Chia, I will wait and see.

Yet here I am. Farming away, completely non-disappointed unlike some folks. I thought $75-125 would be a best case scenario. Current prices are just a bonus I guess. None of that matters anyways because I am holding long term, accumulating drip by drip. More of a mini-van guy than a Lambo type anyways :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If current scenario is just a bonus, you are selling all XCH you get, right?

Because if not, your not maximizing returns for your portfolio.

Sell XCH and buy HD is your call?

HODL XCH and buy HD is my call.

I hesitate to comment in this toxic thread, but here goes …

The price of Chia coin right now is $40 under it’s opening price three months ago.

Losing 7% in 90 days is neither wonderful nor disastrous.

With the dicey state of the crypto market in general and Musk’s 4 dimensional crypto chess I refuse to worry about daily price swings.

Chia either works out to be substantial and long term … or it does not.

Years will give us this answer, not daily and weekly gyration.

7 Likes

SELL, MORTIMER, SELL!

ORANGE JUICE FUTURES TURN THOSE MACHINES BACK ON!

I’m not sure why I keep getting an AI Bot asking me if this is what I really want to post.

2 Likes

Interesting fact, where did you find those data ? I’d like to search more about it. I completely lost faith in this Chia btw… Not because of general price of cryptos right now but the whole concept and the network growing like crazy ! The price will never grow enough to be profitable for anyone except those who started in the very beginning.

I watched a documentary today on Curiosity Channel that was fascinating. It was about the first time Danish scientists were able to find and study those gyres.

I think we should appreciate every gyre

https://www.chiaexplorer.com/top-addresses

The first two addresses are from Chia Inc. and summs up to 21.000.000 XCH

The gap is just… insane !!
Thanks !

Some possible reasons for the decline in price:

• 9216 XCH’s get created daily and there are only ~811,000 tradable XCH available on the market. That’s a big inflation rate
  • Ballooning netspace is making buying hard drives just to farm unprofitable. Many farmers that are underwater or going bankrupt are liquidating their hardware and/or selling any XCH they won to try to minimize their losses.
  • Lack of a listing on a big exchange is keeping the buying pressure down
  • Developers spending a lot of time trying to get pooling working instead of releasing new ChiaLisp/ColoredCoin/etc functionality that will build hype and help Chia cannibalize ETH’s marketcap
  • BTC is down and dragging everything else down with it

I wouldn’t be surprised to see XCH trade anywhere between $200-$10K over the next 6-months. Should be wild!

1 Like

Here’s the details and their plans with it

1 Like

It would surprise me if it doesnt go to that level.
If btc passes down the 30k line, everyting else will go down fast as well.

1 Like