What happens in the GUI when you farm with both OG (original) plots and portable plots?

What happens in the GUI when you farm with both OG (original) plots and portable plots and get 2 Chias?

Before today, I never won a block in Chia. But today, I won my first 2 chias. What I don’t understand is what I am seeing the the GUI:

Type 	 To 															Date 				Status 						Amount 	Fee
Incoming xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 07/29/2021 11:xx:xx Confirmed at height xxxxxx  0,25 	0
Incoming xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 07/29/2021 11:xx:xx Confirmed at height xxxxxx  1,75 	0

In my wallet, I received my 2 Chias, but I don’t understand why the wining is broaken as : 1.75 and 0.25 incoming.

As I never won before, I don’t know what I had to expect. I was thinking I would see 2 chias as incoming. The way I see and understand these incomings is like I won a block for a pool, but as I told before I received my 2 chias and I see no wining block in the pools I am participating.

Can someone help me understand or if it the same for you when you farm with both OG (original) plots and portable plots and win a block with OG.

The second thing I would like to understand is what is the principal receive address? In the Gui, I see a receive address and when I check it in Chia explorer, I only see what I receive for a pool, not the total of all my rewards for the pools and OG? The incoming address when I won the 2 chias is different.
In which address I can check my chia wallet balance?

Thanks in advance for your clarification and help me understand.

That 1.75 + 0.25 is normal.
Had it with my rewards before pooling too.

Ur wallet can create endless receive-adresses but I dont know how to track a wallet outside the client.

hi,

Thanks for your feeback @Mugen0815.