What is the most serious place to buy XCH?

Hello to all,

I would like to buy some chia and I would like to know the best place to order .

Could anyone give me some of the most serious site to order ? Binance and Poloniex wont sell XCH :frowning:

Thx

1 Like

Any place you go has their issues and people that will have bad things to say about it. I have used a combination of Coinbase Pro and Gate.io for months now with no issues. Deposit USD into Coinbase Pro, buy DOGE or something with low transfer fees (I used to buy USDT but recently fees are outrageous). Then transfer to Gate.io. Then buy XCH and withdraw to cold wallet. I’ve done this every two weeks for months. But like I said, I wouldn’t say that any current exchange that offers XCH is a quality exchange. I haven’t had any issues but proceed with caution.

1 Like

I can buy chia with crypto.com app but it is not withdrawable, they say feature will be made available soon. if you plan to hodl in a cold wallet then gate.io is a good place. i use both daily for all my crytpo.

I have bought and withdrawn Chia from okex.com with no drama.

1 Like

Thank you for the answer.

Quick question it is not possible to buy USDT on Gate.io ?

I was thinking to buy USDT on Poloniex then transfer them to Forks.green or Gate.io buy XCH and then move them to my XCH wallet should this work ?

Thx

same here, it’s been quick and easy

Joe

You can buy USDT on gate.io, yes. But you would need to get your money there first. To get fiat currency directly into gate.io is expensive. It is cheaper to deposit into coinbase, buy a crypto and transfer that to gate and use the crypto to buy XCH.

1 Like

Kucoin and gate.io are your best options.
To sell XCH, Kucoin is cheaper than gate.io.

Ok Thank you very much again :wink: I did open account with gate.io I am still busy to verify the account.
I will then see for costs and make a decision buy USDT with them or not :wink:

Thx again

The negative reviews on both gate.io and crypto.com are very worrying online, some positive reviews but far outweighed by the bad.

Anyone with negative experience on them?

I read all the reviews also and because my options at the time were so limited (being in the US) I decided to go with gate.io. I have been regularly using it since June and have had zero issues. I actually have an order pending right now.

really, just find the market that you like, plenty

Gate.io seem like to be very serious, I am still busy to confirm my identity with them … to tell you how complicate it is to create verified account.

But ok I was also busy a lot with my regular business so I just need to take time to finish the procedure, for my opinion like any other exchanges buy your coins then move them over ASAP to your local wallet and dont let your coins there for weeks.

But the security seem like to be very good on Gate.io

I see people saying they purchase XCH and other coins on CoinbasePro, But I never can find them. I just looked on CoinbasePro and could not find it. What am I missing?

Added, I use CoinEx.com Its been listed there for sometime.

Definitely, if you are here to build your XCH position and not just trade, move your balance to a cold wallet.

Wow, you need to work on your search skills. But here you go.

@WolfGT Thanks for the snarky remark off of your own assumptions. I would have given the user the benefit of the doubt and assumed they looked on the exchange itself instead of assuming they do not know where the site is. Even if they did not know where the site was, I would have simply pointed them to the site without the remark.

To anyone else willing to be little more respectable, I am looking for XCH (Chia) ON Coinbase Pro and am unable to find it. I am completely aware of the site itself and what its purpose is.

I wasn’t trying to be rude. I apologize. It was more of a sarcastic jab. My bad.

As for finding XCH in Coinbase, it isn’t there. They do not offer XCH at this time. When I mention Coinbase it is because I use it to buy USDT (or DOGE). I use that as an intermediary coin to transfer over to Gate.io. Then buy XCH using that intermediary over there. I do this because getting US Dollars into Coinbase is easy and free. Getting it directly into Gate is expensive.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Try Coinex.com. it’s a trusted platform.

Okex, confirmed. Had some conversions to btc without issue.

Coinex is just another Chinese exchange. In these times, i wouldn’t consider it trusted. But that can be said about every exchange that currently carries Chia.