Where is Chia 1.6.3 Install?

Maybe a silly question, but where is this 1.6.3 Chia install? The last 1.6.2 release seems to be the latest on Github…or am I missing something?

last release

1 Like

I believe that is just the next test release, usually see that after the previous version is released and since they just release 1.6.2 they started beta testing 1.6.3… would be my guess

1 Like

But would the next test release be a Beta, not given an official 1.6.3 numbering until it actually was available?

Not a dev, so I have no idea. Just hoping it has a New Year’s surprise in it…like compression…something nice :gift:

1 Like

Latest beta just downloaded 1 hour ago

2 Likes

I downloaded CLI 1.6.2 before it was on the web last round - I updated from the terminal and it pulled the latest from the server, which happened to be 1.6.2 while the rest of you peasants were on 1.6.1 :stuck_out_tongue:. I did nothing with my new found power :face_with_monocle:.

2 Likes

This is just our future test releases showing up. Every testing/planning release after the currents shows up in that graph as a variant of whatever the current release version number +1. This version however is not always (more often not) available to the public however and is an internal only build somewhere along the development process.

2 Likes

Can also be from users who build from source

1 Like