Where is my XCH?

I’m replotting NFT plots and I’ve joined Space pool. As Space pool annoucement, I won a block on 22 July. However, since that, I haven’t received my 0.25xch. I checked and restart CHIA GUI, I also upgraded to newest ver 1.2.3 but still don’t see my reward.
Can anyone help to explain what’s happend?
Thank so much!

Have you been part of any unofficial pool before creating NFT plots?

1 Like

no, I just started with new NFT plot and all of my new plots in Space Pool.

check the block in chia explorer and see what the farmer reward address is.

Did you set a alternate reward address in the Chia Gui (or anywhere else)?

1 Like

You sure you never installed any chia-core pool stuff?

Farmer address for that block reward is core-pool address I believe from a short google

1 Like

I’m mining with both OG plot (in Core pool, before that was Hpool) and NFT plot( in Space Pool). It means when NFT plot win a block, the reward will be paid to core pool or hpool, not for me?

With core-pool yes, because the way I understand their system, they alter your farmer reward address so that the rewards go to the pool.
Unfortunately, the farmer address of the OG plots and NFT plots is the same so they will end up with them.
Hpool works differently, so that should work (in theory)

I don’t know if there is a way to set it up so that this doesn’t happen but I think you would have to run on separate machines so you can set different farmer reward address for the NFT plots when also running with core pool

1 Like

I recently talked to a guy who hit a block in spacepool and had his 0.25XCH go to corepool since he had been using their software before. I’m not familiar with their software but apparently it changes your farmers reward address to theirs instead of your own.

1 Like

thank bro for your help. I forgot to share you 1 thing. I plot OG plot in 1 key and when I replotted NFT plot, i created new private key but it still happen. How can I solve to avoid in future, I mean I want to leave Core pool, should I do anything? or only turn off Core pool GUI and log-out my acc in Corepool website?

do you know how to fix it after leave the pool?

Change “Farmer Reward Address” to your own wallet recieve address in GUI/your config?

2 Likes

sorry friend, I’m not good on it. i just tried to check the config file and only see my first wallet address, don’t know where is “Farmer Reward Address”. Is it what you you metioned?

Honestly, I would just re-install the OS, then re-install Chia App.
Nice clean start, no troubles.

Just be sure to backup your DB files so you don’t have to resync the whole chain.

username/.chia/mainnet/db/
username/.chia/mainnet/wallet/db/

1 Like