Who would be willing to plot for money?

Hello

Since many of you have decent plotting equipment these days, I was wondering who of you would be willing to plot for money and how much money you would take per single plot. If you are interested, please fill out the template below.

Explanation:
max. plots/day: Number of plots you can plot with your hardware

max. temporary plot storing capacity: Maximum number of “foreign” K32 you could store at the same time (Basically the SSD / HDD space you have left divided by K32 plot size)

Internet Upload Speed in Mbps or Gbps: Upload bandwidth to the Internet e.g., 1 Gbps or 300 Mbps

Price per single plot: The price in Euro / USD you would take for one single plot. This should cover your electricity and hardware wear-off costs

Region: Your Region in Continental Terms like EU-West, EU-East, Asia, NA-East, NA-West, Latin-America, Australia

OS of your plotting PC: Windows 10/11 Home/Pro/Entreprise/Server, Linux (Version and Distribution)

Template:
max. plots/day:
max. temporary plot storing capacity:
Internet Upload Speed in Mbps or Gbps:
Price per single plot:
Region:
OS of your plotting PC:

3х XEON E5 2678/128Gb so… 2216 sec p/plot each, mean ~ 700 sec p/plot total, ~5 plot/hour (was last time (~6 month ago) ~ 120 plots/day

max. plots/day: 120
max. temporary plot storing capacity: nearly unlim (3x24 bay HDD) storage
Internet Upload Speed in Mbps or Gbps: up to 1Gb (within Thailand) ~ 500-300Mb outside i guess)
Price per single plot: hmmm… something about 1$ I guess. Less that 1$ is not interesting to jump in/start the process
Region: Asia/Thailand
OS of your plotting PC: Linux Ubuntu

72 plots/day
0.3 CHF/plot
very few have fast connectivity in Europe…I get 90Mbps :smiley:
impossible to move 7TB/day of data over Internet.