Why join aChia Pool?

• aChia Pool is global | a company based in Singapore with a main dev team from Australia. aChia Pool currently in the negotiation of using Chia Network Inc trademarks on our page.
  • aChia Pool is transparent & secure | built on Chia Network’s official pool protocol which requires NO MNEMONIC keys. Welcome everyone to join and leave anytime, with no strings attached.
  • aChia Pool is about the community | Members choose their favorite pool reward plan in the first 30 days of the official launch. We are open to members’ opinions to make aChia better every day.
  • Our motto is “Built by Chia Farmer & for Chia Farmer” | Our aChia Proers & pool leader help others about anything when it comes to Chia. Together we build a strong community on the Discord channel.

Our official channel:

Now early signup with special promotion

• Enjoy 30 days of ZERO fees for early sign-up.
  • aChia Dashboard: All in one simple & convenient plotter tracking tool for your farm
  • Basic Referral Program for everyone:

A refer B
Rewards | A: Receive 10% of the total pool fees | B: get a 25% discount on pool fees

• Global Community Support on the Discord channel.
  • Upgrade to the Pool Leader & Founder Member if you are eligible.
  • Earn ACHIA (ACH) color coins based on total XCH farmed on ACHIA Pool by your affiliated peers. ACH use for voting, paying fees, and buying promotion gifts in the pool.

Founder Member Program

For 1PiB farmers who join & farm with aChia Pool in the first 30 days

• Discount 50% pool fee FOREVER .
  • 1 PiB Private Club | A private Discord channel supported by aChia team, connecting with global 1PiB farmers.
  • Earn ACHIA (ACH) color coins depending on total XCH farmed on Pool. ACH use for voting, paying fees, and buying promotion gifts in the pool.

Basic Referral Program

For everyone

A refer B
Rewards | A: Receive 10% of the total pool fees| B: get a 25% discount on pool fees

• Global Community Support on the Discord channel.
  • Upgrade to the Pool Leader Program & Founder Member if you are eligible.
  • Earn ACHIA (ACH) color coins based on total XCH farmed on ACHIA Pool by your affiliated peers. ACH use for voting, paying fees, and buying promotion gifts in the pool.

How are you using a protocol that has not been released?

2 Likes

It’s not officially released, but there is test code.

3 Likes

We are on the testnet, bro. That statement is our commitment.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer. Chia Forum is such a valuable source for our members. We’d love to keep in touch and support Chia Forum if there is anything we can help with.

So you need to be able to ploy 1PiB within 30 days to be able join? And then you will get a discount of 50% on the fees forever?

So if you are a small farmer (below 1PiB) you get the first 30 days after joining zero fees?

But if i ask someone to refer me to you i will get a 25% discount on the fees for lifetime?

And what are the fees? You offer a discount on a fee but you don’t mention what the fee is.

Thank for asking. The pool fee is 1%
For Founder Member :
To get 1 month free as everybody + forever 50% discount.
You should commit to farming at least 1PiB with Pool in the first 30 days (after that you can switch the pool and come back anytime you like, 50% discount fee offer still available)
For Everyone :
If you join without a referral link, you get 1 month free + next months: normal pool fee(1%)
If you join with a referral link, you get 1 month free + next months 25% discount lifetime on pool fee (0.75%)

Sorry, i am a pool n00b.

So to be clear, if i have 100 XCH you will deduct monthly 1XCH?
So actually the effective yearly costs would be 12% (based on 1% fee)?

I wish I had a PiB of plots. If I did, I would have no need to be in a pool.

4 Likes

Indeed!
Just like me…

1 Like

Based on current data that would be like 7.5kUSD per month for solo plotting with no fees :slight_smile: Now I only have to find 57 pcs of 18tb drives :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

When you have a PiB, you will know. I’m talking with many 1PiB farmers and they are looking for pool even more seriously than others, cause they are skin in the game. The total network space is increasing so fast so a PiB today is just a TB tomorrow. So team up in pool is a need.

1 Like

Why would a peep give anybody a percentage of their already steady income as a 1PiB farmer?

Pools are for people who do not have enough plots to win coins regularly.

If you already win coins every month (almost every week with 1 PiB), why insert a third party who takes part of your margin and adds new possible problems and risks but no extra reward?

Assume that you get 100XCH each month, you are SUPER founder member. So we only got 0.5%/month x 12 months => yearly cost is 6%
But cause you are a super founder member, we can discuss in details about even lower fees. We take care such VIP farmer at highest level. At this level, we treat you as our partner and sharing our pool profit depend on your contributed netspace. We have pool’s colourcoins by Chialisp to give away for profit sharing function in our roadmap…

I guess that’s why they are trying to entice them to join :slight_smile:

Actually 1PiB only gives you about 1 block every two days. Who knows what it will be around Christmas?

I have edited that post … I meant to say PiB and also edited it so it did not sound like I was claiming to be a 1 PiB farmer, lolz!

Even though my XCH doubles every day, i don’ t receive 100XCH monthly.

The example was just for calculation purposes, you say the pool fee is 1% but it is 1% per month which makes a quite big difference because that is 12% per year.

As mentioned i am a “pool n00b”, i think you should mention explicitly the 1% is per month to be transparent to people like me. I am not trying to challenge you or your business model. I just don’t know anything about pools and i am trying to understand.

Majulah Singapura

2 Likes

I don’t get it.

According to the adv. Chia calculator, to win/earn 100XCH this month you would need to have 220PiB plotted already.

Do I need 220PiB or more to become a super founder?

After you take your fees, what benefit do I derive from joining your pool?

The 100 XCH was an example for calculation purposes only mate to get insight on the costs.

This is not an example, it is an offer. If it is not 100XCH to be a super founder, then what is it? Is there a sliding scale of how SUPER you are? If so, I need to see the details.

Where can I see the contract/agreement?

What benefit do I derive from the pool if I am a large farmer already earning coins?

It still makes no sense to me.